[140]

The dresses for Rebekah and Bella for the Christmas night

Christmas day

Tom Marvolo Riddle POV

I'm hella anxious. What if Yn doesn't accept? What if she doesn't want to marry?

"Oh my Merlin" I whisper.

I stand up, change clothes and walk downstairs. I make a coffee and just sit at the kitchen thinking everything that could go wrong. I heard footsteps and look over the door. I see Lorenzo. He stares at me confused but doesn't say anything. I make him a coffee and we sit down together.

"Ok. Tell me what is going on. You are hella anxious and bring anxiety to me as well" he says out of nowhere.

"It's nothing".

"I know when you are lying" I sigh.

"I'm scared. What if Yn doesn't want to marry me?" I look at him.

"You fucking serious? Of course she does. She loves you, Tom. She would kill everybody on this world just to be with you" I sigh.

"I'm scared".

"Well don't be. I'm sure that she will be really excited and will start crying".

"Crying?".

"From happiness. Oh my Merlin. You don't know anything".

"Well, not like I have done this before".

"You don't know how Yn feels" I stare at him. We hear footsteps and look at the stairs. It's Yn.

"Good morning, boys".

"Good morning" we both say and look each other.

"Is something wrong?" she takes her coffee and sits down. "You seem anxious".

"No" we both say at the same time. She stares at both of us.

"Mhm. Sure" we hear the doorbell. "I'll get" she glares at me. "Continue your conversation" she stands up and goes to open the door.

"You're in trouble" Lorenzo whispers.

"I know".

"Good luck" he stands up and walks away.

Yn walks back inside with Bellatrix, Snape and Narcissa. When I saw Narcissa, I freezed for a few seconds but nothing serious.

"Good morning" I say.

"Good morning, Tom" they say.

We all sit and talk for a while. Everybody start waking up in the matter of time. The kids runs downstairs. It's Christmas after all. They woke earlier than normal.

Skip to the night

Yn Emma Lestrange POV

"Let's go to the Ballroom" I say.

We all change clothes: