[159]

Yn Emma Lestrange POV

I go to my room and just sit at the bed thinking about what just happened. It can't be a coincidence. Right? I met her 8 months ago and now she is here. Inside of my house with my kids around. What if she is in danger again and we all will be in trouble? I heard a knock on my door and sigh.

"Come in" I see Mattheo walking inside. He closes the door and comes to sit next to me.

"Are you okay?".

"I'm fine. What happened with Delacour? Did you give her a room?".

"Yeah. I ... I did" I nod and look in front. "Why didn't you say anything earlier?".

"Cause I know you guys. If I had said something about a girl walking around with bruises all over her body and dry blood, you wouldn't let me get out of the house ever again. Especially Tom".

"Yeah. He wouldn't let you to".

"That's why I didn't say anything. I thought multiple times about saying that, about going back there and try to find her but I just couldn't".

"Couldn't what?".

"You know how I am, Theo. I'm not an extrovert. I don't like being around so many people and even more that you know about. Better than my own parents know about".

"Yeah" I sigh.

"I ... I was 1 month pregnant and ... " I look in front but I am staring at the floor. Mattheo looks at me. "And I was scared to death. I-I didn't wanna risk it" I look at him. "I was ready to lose Bella before I even gave birth to her. I couldn't imagine losing the triplets. I admit it. I was scared. I was terrified".

"It's normal".

"No it's not" he looks at me confused and I look in front. I run my hands through my hair. "Can I please stay alone?" he sighs.

"Fall asleep. You need to rest".

"Okay".

"Goodnight, Yn".

"Night".

He takes one last look at me and walks out of my room. I change into a comfy outfit and lay to my bed. I don't trust her. Not yet at least.

3 am
The same night

Mattheo Marvolo Riddle POV

It's storming outside. Let's hope Axel won't wake up. I wasn't asleep. Most likely I was stressed as fuck. Yn doesn't like Mariah but I l-

"AHHHH".

Mariah? I stand up and run to her room. When I entered I saw her sitting at her bed hyperventilating and crying. I run to her and pull her to my hug.

"Shhhh. It's okay. It's okay, princess. It's okay".

After around 30 minutes she finally calms down. We look at each other but she lowers her stare. I wipe her tears away.

"Let's go to my room".

"I ... I can't stay there".

"Yes you can".

"But I ... "

"I don't wanna pressure you but I want you to come to my room for the night so I can keep an eye on you. I want to know that you're safe. Alright?'.

"Okay".

"Let's go".

We both stand up and go to my room. I close the door behind us. We sit at the bed and look at each other.

"Want to tell me what happened?".

"It was just a nightmare".

"I'm here if you want to talk to somebody about it" she softly smiles.

"Thank you, Mattheo. I really appreciate it" I give her a small smile. "I saw Chris. I mean ... HE was alive and he had found me. You were with him. I mean ... " she takes a deep breath. "You were by his side. You were helping him out".

"I could never".

"I know".

"What did he do?".

"He ... "

Nightmare (it's on Mariah's POV)

"MARIAH?".

"C-Chris?".

He grabs me and pulls me into a car. I look at my right and see Mattheo. He grabs me and pulls me to his hug. He closes my mouth and unbuttons my shirt. I started crying and trying to stop him but he was stronger. Minutes later we arrive back home. All the memories came back to my mind. I saw Chris raping me, beating me up, trying to kill me and even more.

End of the nightmare (back to Mattheo's POV)

"I ... I could never touch you if you don't want it".

"I know. It was really strange" I sigh.

We both lay at the bed. Different sides. We try to fall asleep but that's impossible. I can't fall asleep and I can feel that Mariah can't either. The door opens and closes quietly. Axel. I sit up and see Axel crawling up at the bed.

"I better get going" Mariah says but then Axel hugs her and starts crying.

"Axel, come here buddy".

I try to pick him up but he hugs Mariah harder. Mariah picks him to his hug and softly smiles.

"Sorry about that. He usually doesn't act like that".

"It's okay. He's really cute" I smile at her and she smiles back at me.

"Well, I think you can sleep here tonight. Only if you want to of course".

"Okay".

We all lay down at the bed. Axel is between us. He was fast asleep.

It's the next morning

Yn Emma Lestrange POV

I can't find Axel anywhere. I run at Mattheo's room and enter quietly. What I saw shocked me. Axel was sleeping between Mattheo and Delacour. That's too much now. I walk downstairs and go to the kitchen to make coffee.