[48]

Yn Alarie POV

When I opened my eyes, I saw trees. Multiple of them. I sit up and see Mattheo, Theodore, Blaise and ... Marcus still tied at the tree. I look around confused. I notice Jessica at the ground lifeless. She is actually dead. Mhm. Whatever. I never cared for her. I won't do now.

"Are you thinking of untying us?" Theodore says.

"Yeah. Uhh ... Where's- Where's my wand".

"Yn? Are you ok?" Blaise says.

"Of course" I take my wand and stand up. I did a spell and the cuffs uncuffed.

"Thanks" Theodore, Mattheo and Blaise say. I look over to Marcus.

"Shall we ... Talk?" I suggest.

"Sure" I look at the boys. They all nod at me.

"We will wait here for you" Mattheo says and I smile.

"Thank you".

They nod. Marcus and I walk a bit away from the boys. We arrive at a cliff. First time to my life, I see that. We both sit down and stare at the view.

"Why did you leave me?" I say out of nowhere in a low voice.

"I didn't".

"I can't understand" I look at him and he looks back at me. He sighs and looks back in front.

"I never left you, Yn. Our house had got fire and we all run outside except you".

"Why?".

"I don't know. When I got back inside to find you, you were nowhere to be seen. I thought you had already burnt alive" I look back in front confused.

"Who lighted up our house?" he looks at me but I don't. "Who?" I look at him.

"It was ... Voldemort" I look back in front.

"Why would he done such a thing? We are Purebloods. Our whole family was Pureblood".

"Because I had done an agreement with him".

"What agreement?".

"That if I don't learn who had the Prophecy and don't kill him, he will kill you".

"Why me?".

"Cause he knew that you were the Prophecy".

"I can't understand. He could tell you that I had the Prophecy and you-"

"I didn't want to kill you, Yn. I manage to persuade him for 1 year that someone else had the Prophecy but then he came back with the same thoughts that you had it. I couldn't say that you didn't".

"You know ... I had the Prophecy".

"What? How?".

"Forget it. It's huge story".

"Voldemort will want to kill you".

"I killed Voldemort the last year on the battle of Hogwarts".

"Oh. Really?".

"Yeah".

We stay in awkwardly silence for a while. We just stare at the view. I am gonna ruin that but anyway.

"Who's my mother?" I keep my stare at the view while he turns and looks at me confused.

"What?".

"Who's my mother?" I hear him sigh. He turns and looks back in front.

"You won't like this".

"I don't like anything from this life. It won't be something new".

"It's ... Belatrix" I turn and look at him shocked.