[86]

Billy Marvolo Lestrange Riddle POV

Dad (Mattheo) and grandma enter at the kitchen again. Dad looks really angry. He sits down and stares at both of us. Bellatrix gives me under the table a piece of paper.

Dad looks really angry. What do you think
that happened with mom? Did she-

Before I have the chance to continue reading it some sort of magic takes it from my hands. I look up and see dad with it to his hands. I curse under my breath. He stares at me angrily and I lower my stare.

"Idiot" Bellatrix curses me under her breath as low as she could.

"You shouldn't give it to me" I whisper back.

"SHUT UP" dad slams his hand at the table and stares at both of angrily. We lower our heads. "Eat your damn food before your dad comes downstairs".

Something happened. When dad is telling us to eat before dad comes downstairs, something bad happened. Bellatrix is done and looks at me. I'm done either.

"I-I'm d-done".

"M-Me t-too" he shots us a glare.

"Go upstairs. Bellatrix upstairs, Billy downstairs. I'll come later to talk" I gulp visible at him. His eyes shots up. Bellatrix and I stand up and turn around but came face to face with dad. We see blood to his hands. "She's ok?" dad (Mattheo) asks dad (Tom).

"Better" he keeps his stare at us.

"Kids, upstairs. Now" dad (Mattheo) says. Bellatrix and I run upstairs to our rooms. We know not to mess with dads.

I sit at my bed and wait for who knows what. Dad (Tom) was really angry and had blood to his hands. Why? What happened? I have to apologize to mom.

Yn Emma Lestrange POV

I heard a low knock on my door.

"Come in" as it opens, I see Billy walking inside. I stare at him. "Billy?".

"I'm s-sorry, mom" I sigh.

"Come here" he walks near me and climbs up at the bed. I pick him up and place him on my lap.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to make you cry".

"Don't worry about it. Ok? I'm fine" he nods at me.

"Can I ... Can I have a hug?" I wrap my arms around him and he wraps his little arms around my neck. He lets out a shaky breath.

"Hey. Listen to me. It's ok. Alright? I'm ok. Nothing is gonna happen" he nods at me. I kisses Jim forehead and pulls him away. I pull his tears away and smile at him. He smiles back to me. We heard a knock on the door. "Come in" Tom enters. When he sees Billy, his eyes darkened. I mention him not to say and. "Well. Go to your room and rest. Ok? You have to sleep" he nods at me.

"Ok, mom" he pulls away from me. He stands in front of Tom and looks up to him.

"Tom" Tom looks at me and sighs.

"I'll come later to talk".

"Ok, dad" Tom pulls away from the door and Billy runs to his room.