[34]

Tom, Mattheo, Cedric and I walk at the Great Hall. We see Snape discussing with all the other professors. Snape spots us and nods. We all nod and sit down at our table. Cedric goes at the Hufflepuff house. Tom, Mattheo and I sit at the edge of the table. Away from everybody. I look at the boys and they nod at me. I nod back at them.

"I can do this".

"Just stay calm, darling".

"Everything are gonna be alright. You can do this".

I nod. Snape stands up and every single student look at them.

"We have an announcement. Us, the professors, have the bad chance to tell you, that Albus Dumbledore found dead yesterday night. We don't know yet the reason. All the students are going downstairs for protection. I want all the prefects to come and find me at Dumbledore's office. We have to discuss about a few things".

Everybody nod and walk downstairs immediately. I look at Mattheo. He looks at us.

"Stay calm".

"Hey. Mattheo?" Tom says before Mattheo leaves. He turns around and stares at him. "Stay safe".

Mattheo nods and walks away with the other students. I look at Tom and after at Snape. He walks near us.

"Yn wait. Riddle go at Albus office and wait there with the other prefects".

"Ok".

Tom walks away. Everybody leave from the Great Hall. I look at Snape and he looks back at me.

"Don't say anything".

"I know. I'm not gonna say anything to anyone".

"Good. Did you relax a bit?".

"Yes. Tom helped me out".

"Good. Diggory and Mattheo?".

"They both slept at mine and Tom's dorm the night. It was a hard one".

"Cedric? If someone understood that he wasn't at the Hufflepuff house yesterday night?".

"No one will".

"How are you so sure?".

"I believe that. If they suspect something about Cedric I'm gonna say everything. I don't care if I got send at Azkaban. No one will say or do anything at Cedric. He is innocent".

"We will find a way. We better get going".

I nod. Snape and I walk down the halls quickly. We arrive a few seconds later at Albus office. As we enter I see all the professors and the prefects. They all turn and look at us. I felt Umbrige (I don't know if it written like that) stare at me. I stare back at her.

"Now that everybody are here, we have a few questions" Minerva says. "Did anyone see any student yesterday night walking around the castle alone who's looked suspicious?".

"No" all of us (the prefects say).

"Ms. Alarie? Didn't you?" Umbrige says and stares at me.

"No I didn't professor".

"Are you sure?".

"Completely" Snape and Tom stare at her.

"Let me tell you what I believe. You killed Albus Dumbledore from anger for reasons that anybody here knows".

"I didn't".

"How could I believe a murderer?".

"I didn't kill Dumbledore. I was on his side".