[58]

Yn Alarie POV

It's finally the next morning. Tom and I change into our robes, take our wands, books and start for our class. Classes most likely. He has with McGonagall and I have with Lupin. Lupin? Right. I have to talk with him today about what happened yesterday. My arm is still hurting but I didn't let anyone to check it. I can take care of myself. Tom and I arrive out of his class.

"You sure your arm is ok?".

"I'm ok, Tommy. You can go".

"As you wish".

He kisses my forehead and gets in the class. I walk down the hall as fast as I could. I was slightly late about Lupin's class. Not my problem. My treatment got way too long (I treated my arm alone and now I have a gauze around my arm). I rush into the class. As I entered Lupin stares at me.

"Alarie".

"Sorry, professor. I had to ... " we just stare at each other. "I had to treat my cut" he simply nods at me and looks away from me immediately.

"Take a seat. Quickly".

I go and sit down. I open my book at the right page. I keep my stare at Lupin without breaking eye contact. He looks away from me time to time.

The class finally dismissed. Everybody leave the class. I will talk with him after all the classes are done. I guess Lupin has other ideas.

"Alarie, stay for a few more minutes" I stop walking. When everybody leave the class I turn around. "Take a seat".

"I have to catch up my next class, professor Lupin".

"We gotta talk about what you saw yesterday at the Forbidden Forest" I sigh.

"Look, professor. I'm not gonna say anything to anyone. No one will learn anything about you".

"That's not the point. Take a seat so we can talk" I stare at him and then I sigh. I place back down my books and sit down. "Mind to tell me why you were at the Forbidden Forest without protection?".

"I went there with professor Snape and Tom Riddle".

"The reason?".

"To find professor Flitwick".

"Was he there?".

"Yes. Someone went him there".

"Mhm. Why didn't you leave when I told you to leave?".

"It didn't feel right to me".

"I can't understand".

"I don't know why I didn't leave. It was like I was freezed. I couldn't move".

"You could move completely fine. Why didn't you leave? You got hurt".

"I'm ok".

"The gauze and the blood don't show me that you are ok. My claws are sharp for your skin".

"Thank you. I understood it yesterday".

"Well you should leave like I told you to".

"I don't follow rules easily".

"You should".

"Well I don't. What's the problem now?" I stand up and try to leave.

"Sit back down".

"Like I said I don't follow rules easily, professor Lupin".

"Yn Alarie. Sit down" I continue walking. "Yn Emma Lestrange" I stop walking. How does he know my middle name and last name? I turn around and stare at him.

"How do you know my middle name and last name?".

"I have my ways" I point my wand at him.

"How do you know my middle and last name? I won't ask you again, Lupin".

"You forgot about 'professor Lupin' now, Lestrange. Right?".

"How the hell did you learn about my mother".

"Like I said I have my ways. You? Why didn't you leave when I told you to?".

"I had my reasons".

"Like I have my ways".

"It's not the same thing".

"You will tell me why you didn't leave and I'll tell you how I learned the truth about you" I just stare at him. My wand still pointing at him. "Lower your wand, Lestrange" I stare at him. He nods at me and I lower my wand. "So. Are you gonna tell me why you didn't leave or not?".

"No. Tell me how you learned about me".

"No".

"Excuse me?".

"You will tell me why you didn't leave and I'll tell you everything that I know".

"No".

"Your choice" I just stare at him. "Now you feel me?".

"Don't say anything to anyone".

"If you don't, then I won't".

"I'm not gonna tell anything to anyone".

"I hope so".

I stare at him. I grab my books and run out of there. How did he learn about it? I didn't talk to anyone about it except Tom, Mattheo and Theodore. I'm sure that they didn't say that to anyone. At least I hope they didn't.