[163]

Billy Marvolo Riddle POV

It's the end of the day. We all started walking back to our dorms when Snape came.

"Riddle and Malfoy to my office. Now".

Nicolo and I look at each other and follow behind Snape. We arrive to his office and sit down. He sits down too.

"What happened, professor?" Nicolo asks.

"We need 2 prefects for the Slytherin common room" Nicolo and I look at each other and after at Snape again.

"But I am already a prefect and then is Katherine the second prefect" I say.

"I know, Billy. Katherine is no longer a prefect. Nicolo, you are the new prefect of the Slytherin common room".

"Oh my Merlin. Thank you, professor Snape".

"Your stuff is already at Billy's dorm. You 2 can discuss the shifts and after I need you 2 to tell me what you decided".

"Okay" I say.

"You can go".

Nicolo and I run back to our now same dorm. We jump at the beds and laugh.

"Finally" we sit up and stare to each other. I look after a few minutes away. I'm gonna fucking blush if I look at him for that long.

"You're blushing" Nicolo says.

"I'm not".

"Oh you so are".

"Shut up" I chuckle and stand up to go to the bathroom. He stops me and pulls me against the wall.

"You are blushing, Billy. May I learn the reason, buddy?".

"Nah uh. You won't".

"Mhm".

"Why do you want to learn anyway?".

"Cause I was thinking about you being gay".

"I?".

"Mhm".

"Uhh ... "

"I mean, gay like me" I stare at him confused but smile.

"You're ... "

"Yes. So are you".

"Uhh yeah actually".

"Perfect. So now we found out why you are blushing" he chuckles.

"Shut up" I push him away from me and chuckle. He smiles.

"We better play a game. I'm bored" he jumps at his bed and I sit down as well.

"What game?".

"2 truths and 1 lie".

"Okay. You go first".

"Mhm. My name is Nicolo. I have 5 siblings and I'm in love with you" I stare at him shocked.

"Y-You ... "

"So. Which is the lie?" he smiles.

"You ... Don't have siblings".

"Correct".

"But then ... " he comes and sits next to me.

"Then?".

"Then you are actually-"

"I'm in love with you. Yes".

He stares at me in the eyes. I stare back at him. He softly touches my face. I melted when he touched me. He pulls me closer to him and slightly kisses me. We kissed for around 2 minutes and then pulled away. We start at each other and chuckle. We lay back at the bed and start laughing.

"Ugh. That's the best day ever".

"Same goes for me" someone knocks on our door and I sigh. I go and open it. I see Katherine.

"Katherine?".

"I'm sorry. Okay? I'm sorry. I didn't want to break up with you" I look at Nicolo and he comes closer to me and Katherine.

"What is going on?" Nicolo says. Katherine doesn't talk.

"I'll tell you later. Okay?" Nicolo nods and goes back inside. I get out of the dorm and close the door behind me. "Katherine, it's not that you did something or that I did something. It's completely fine".

"Are you not angry?".

"Why would I? After all I wasn't that much into you".

"What? You were playing with me?".

"No. I mean that I'm not ... Into girls" she stares at me and after smiles. She hugs me and then pulls away.

"I knew it".

"You did?".

"I could see the way you weren't looking at Nicolo whenever y'all were together".

"Uhh ... "

"Goodnight, Billy".

"Goodnight, Katherine" she walks away and I get back inside.

"What happened?" Nicolo asks.

"She felt responsible that we broke but she understood".

"You told her?".

"She already knew like I understood" he smiles.

"Perfect. I think it's time to fall asleep. What do you say?".

"Ugh yeah. Tomorrow we have a lot of classes with my grandfather".

"True and he will be moody as always".

"Goodnight, Nicolo".

"Goodnight, Billy".