[22]

It's been a week that I'm at the Hospital Wing. One whole week alone. Even madam Pomfrey left Hogwarts for summer holidays but no. Of course not. I have to stay here without going anywhere. I'm done with that shit. I take my wand (that was placed next to me) and leave the Hospital Wing. I walk through the halls wanted to find Snape and tell him that I am gonna be on my dorm for the rest of the day or at the Astronomy Tower. I hate being at the Hospital Wing. It shows me that I'm weak but I'm not. I am not weak.

As I take a corner I fell up to Snape. He looks down at me. His stare isn't an angry one. It's a calm and a careful one. Like he cares for me but doesn't want to show it.

"What are you doing out of the Hospital Wing, Yn?".

"I'm bored. I'm one whole week in there without doing anything. Even if I was sick I would be dead by now. I want to walk and eat like a human being. Do something at all".

"I see how this is. Inform me if you wish to go somewhere so I won't have to search you at the whole Hogwarts to find you".

"I'll be on the library or the Astronomy Tower".

"Good".

He walks away. What does he want from me? I haven't done anything at him.

Ugh. I walk down the hall and straight at the Astronomy Tower. The halls empty. Those who were filled with students and professors, now are empty. Without someone to screaming or crying because she or he didn't fuck the person that they wanted. Tom and Mattheo are out of Hogwarts as well. I'm alone with that bastard that hates me.

As I keep staring at the view of the Astronomy Tower a thought hit my mind. A memory of the day that I fought against Voldemort.

Memory of the fight

Mattheo left and went to his place. Something feels wrong to me. Something is going to happen. As I went out at the place that the battle is taking place Voldemort looks at me. I heard someone whispering something but didn't pay attention at it. It was important because it took Voldemort's attention.

"It's a Hurcrux".

I don't know who said that but it was definitely a death eater. Maybe Belatrix.

End of the memory

I take my wand and walk quickly at the library. I have to learn what a Hurcrux is. I arrive there minutes later. No one is in here anymore. I sigh cause I have to search the whole library alone. It's huge.

"Ugh. Let's start".

I search the whole library but didn't find anything.

"The darkest place. Lumos".

I walk down the hall and find a last book. It was alone which confused me to say the truth but I take it. I walk back in front and sit at a table.

"Knox".

I stare at it for a few minutes. It looked really old. Like it was from 100 years and more ago. It wrote at the front page HURCRUX with huge letters. Before I open it I heard someone clearing his throat. I look at my right and see Snape. His stare fell at the book and after at me again.

"What's this?".

"A book about the Hurcruxes. I heard someone mentioning it at the battle before I start fighting against Voldemort".

"It was Belatrix. Why do you want to learn about the Hurcruxes?".

"I don't know. I guess because it took Voldemort's attention at all that moment and I want to learn what it is".