[36]

FUCKKKKKK. Period. I hate those days. Anyway. As I get out of the bathroom I see Tom changing. He looked a bit angry.

"Tommy? What happened?".

"A party is taking place tonight".

"And why are you angry?".

"Cause you and Mattheo would like to go but I don't".

"I'll go with Theo then".

"That's not about to happen, love".

"Then you are gonna come with me and you won't be mad and angry at everybody. Ok?".

"Fine whatever".

"Good" I kiss him and after take my books.

"Let's go. We have DADA".

He rolls his eyes and follows me at the class.

"Shit. I forgot my wand. Tommy go and I'm coming".

"Don't late".

"Don't worry".

He nods and walks at class. I go quickly back at the dorm and take my wand. Then I run at the class. Before I enter I see Snape.

"Ms. Alarie".

"I'm not late" I was out of breath.

"Get inside. Quickly".

I nod and walk inside. He walks behind me. I go and sit next to Tom and Mattheo. Between them. The lesson starts but I start being hurt. My stomach. Period crumbs. Shit. I can't stand it. It's way too much for Snape's class.

Skip time

The class dismissed. Dinner time. I run back to my dorm. I hadn't appetite. I didn't want to eat at the moment. I care more about my crumbs and the party the night. Before I enter I see the door of my dorm open. I take my wand and look inside. No one. What happened here? I leave my book and go as fast as I could at the Great Hall. I see Tom and Mattheo sitting together and I run there. The Slytherin table was looking at me confused.

"Yn?" Mattheo says.

"Someone entered our dorm. I don't know who and I don't know why and what he wanted".

"What?" Tom says.

"I don't know if they took something".

Tom stands up and runs at our dorm. I run next to him. As we entered Tom looks around the room.

"What the ... Who entered?" Tom says.

"I don't know".

"Are you sure that this is not a prank or something?".

"I don't think so. Who could prank u- ... " I stare at him. He looks at me confused.

"Yn?".

"Weasley twins".

"What?".

"Can you ... Clean a bit? I'm gonna ask someone for prank".

"Wait. No. Tell me what is going on?".

"It could be the twins".

"Fred and George?".

"Yes".

"They are Gryffindors. They can't-"

"They can".

"Let's go".

"I'm gonna talk with them".

"Fine".

We nod and go away. We enter the Great Hall and I spot Fred and George. Tom and I walk near them.

"Yn. Hel-"

"Did you enter our dorm?".

"No why?" Fred says.

"Are you sure that any of you 2 entered mine and Tom's dorm?".

"No Yn. We didn't enter" George says.

"Any of the Gryffindor?".

"We don't know about it but we can promise you that we didn't enter your dorm" I sigh and walk away angrily.

"What happened to your dorm?".

"Someone entered. I gotta check her out" Tom says.

"Sure".

I see Pansy looking at me and running out of the Great Hall.

"This bitch".

I run behind her. Tom and Mattheo look each other and run behind me. I catch Pansy and push her against the wall. I place my wand at her throat.

"LET ME GO".

"YOU BITCH. YOU BROKE INTO MY DORM. WHY?".

"I-I ... I didn't".

"DON'T FUCKING LIE TO ME" she doesn't stare at me. She looks at my right. I turn my head and see the boys. I turn back and look at Pansy.

"Yn please let her down" I pull slowly away from Pansy and she coughs. "Parkinson leave".

Pansy nods and walks away but I noticed something to her hand.

"PANSY STOP" she stops bit doesn't turn around.

"Yn let her-"

"That's my ring to your finger" Pansy turns around and stares at me scared trying to find something to say.

"I-It is not" I walk near her. The boys behind me.

"Show it to me".

"That's not your ring".

"SHOW ME THE DAMN RING".

"What is going on here?" Snape walks near us. I sigh and look at him.

"Pansy broke into mine and Tom's dorm and stole my ring".

"It's not your ring".

"Parkinson show me your ring" Snape says. Pansy shows Snape the ring. I stare at him.

"That's definitely Alarie's ring, Parkinson".

"It's not".

"That's my ring. That's my bloody brother's ring".

"What?".

"Parkinson, her ring back. Now" Snape says sternly. Pansy sighs and gives me my ring back. "Come find me t detention after the classes are done".

"But I-"

"I said something".

"Fine" she sighs and walks away.

"Thank you, professor" I say and Snape nods.

"I remember that ring. It was mine" the boys and I stare at him confused.

"Your's?".

"I gave it to your brother cause he got married to my daughter".

"You have a daughter?".

"She died because of Voldemort but yes I did".

"Oh my Merlin".

"Go back to rest, Alarie" I nod and he walks a bit away but then stops. "And boys? The next time don't let her raise her wand at someone. She has the power to kill everybody at this school" he walks away.

"Noted" Tom and Mattheo say. They turn and look at me.

"How did you know that it was Pansy who entered?" Tom says.

"She hates me. She would do everything so I'll lose everything and anything that I love".

We stare at each other for a few minutes. After I go to my dorm with Tom and Mattheo goes to his dorm. I start getting ready for the party. I'm not gonna lose it. It will be dramatic.