[10]

It's kinda my first day as prefect and it will be soon my first shift as a prefect. That seems that if I see a kid walking around the castle, I'll have to take points of their house. Can I do that? Let's see.

The morning I wake up around 6 o'clock. Tom wasn't at the dorm which confused but I didn't lay attention at it. He would probably be at his father or at his brother. Possibly. Anyway. Forget about Tom. I'll meet with him later.

I change quickly into my Slytherin robe, take my wand and walk quickly at the Potions class. As I entered I saw Tom sitting there studying. Excuse me? Is he waking up that early just to study? As I took a step inside the classroom he turns and sees me. He looks back in front and softly sighs.

Tell me that I haven't done something wrong. I shake that thought off of my mind and walk near him. I place my book at the desk. As I went to sit down, he goes a bit away from me (he is still sitting next to me tho). I look confused. Tom would never do that.

"What's wrong?".

"Nothing is wrong. Why?" he continues reading his book.

"You ... You never react like that to anything that I will do".

"I guess I changed a bit?".

He looks up to me but then he looks immediately down again. Something is going on but what? I sit down and stare at him.

"Professor Snape, told me that we will have the same shift the night. Just I will be going at our dorm 3 hours before you. You will have the first 2 classes off" he says out of nowhere.

"Ok".

We stay in silence for a while. It was awkward. I have to admit it but ... I'm concerned about him.

"How are you feeling?" he asks out of nowhere.

"Uhh ... I'm ok. Why?".

"No reason" the it hits me. He is like that from yesterday. Since I told him about what Belatrix did to me. Shit. I open my book and stare at it for a few seconds.

"You are like that because Belatrix hurted me?" I don't look up from my book and he doesn't say anything. "Ok. Have it your way".

"No I am not" I look at him and he looks at me. "Why would I?".

Ok. That hurts. Why would he ever say that? I take my book and walk away quickly. As I got out of the class, I saw Mattheo walking inside.

"Hel- ... "

Before he can even say hello I run away from him. Ok. That wasn't good from me but nah. I don't care. His brother is an asshole. Not my brother. He doesn't know how to treat a girl.

I run at the Astronomy Tower. I place my book and wand at the floor and sit at the edge by touching my back at the wall behind me. I hug my legs staring at the view, thinking about Tom. Did I say something wrong? Did I put pressure on him? A lot? I don't know. Is it my mistake?

It's been hours. I lost all of my class but not the last one. I have Potions again. Snape. I take my book, wand and walk at the class. As I entered, I noticed that I was slightly late.

"Ms. Yln. Finally joined us".

"Sorry professor" he looks confused.

"Sit down".

I nod and sit next to Mattheo. Away from Tom. Mattheo is between me and Tom. Tom looks at me but I don't. I keep my stare at my book. Just then Mattheo passes me a note.

What happened? You never lose so many classes. Especially when you have with Snape. Did something happen with my brother?

M.R.