[99]

Tom Marvolo Riddle POV

It's finally the next morning. I walk downstairs and see Yn eating dinner. As I get in, she looks away.

"Good morning" I take my coffee and sit down next to her.

"Good morning, Tom" she doesn't look up to me.

"What time did you wake up?" she doesn't answer. "I asked you something and I want an answer".

"3 hours ago".

"It's 7" she nods at me. "Why the hell would you ever wake at 4 am?" she nods again. I sigh. "Why?" she shakes her head. "Don't you know?" she shakes her head again. "Was it another nightmare?" she doesn't move or say anything. "What was it about?" she doesn't make any move. "Yn".

Just then Mattheo walks inside. He had something to his hand. I stare at it. How did he find it? I look up to him and he looks down at me.

"What's this?" Yn's head shots up and stares at the pregnancy test that Mattheo holds. She gulps visible to me and Tom. "Yn?" she doesn't talk. "Yn, what's this? Are you pregnant?" she looks up to him.

"Y-Yeah" she looks a bit away and after at Mattheo again.

"B-But ... The last time we 2 had sex and not you and ... " he looks at me. "Tom" Yn nods at him.

"H-How did you find it?" Yn's voice was a bit shaky. Something happened the night before.

"I saw it at the stairs" she sighs and places her head at her hands. "Are you feeling ok?".

"Yeah. Of course" Mattheo looks at me and I shake my head. We both look back at her.

"Yn?" I say.

"I saw it dying" we both see tears felling at the table (we can't see her face).

"Saw what dying?" I say.

"The baby" Mattheo and I look each other. "To my nightmare?" we look back at her. Mattheo sits from the other side next to her.

"Nothing will happen".

"What if it will?" he doesn't know what to say. "I won't be able to stand it" Mattheo takes her hands at his and turns her from his way. Now her tears visible at him.

"I'm here to help and protect you. Tom, Bellatrix, Snape ... We are all here to protect you and that little human inside you" she stares at him with tears streaming now uncontrollably down her cheeks. "Do you want that child?" she simply nods and sniffles.

"Do you?" she stares at him ready to break down. Mattheo nods.

"Of course I do" he pulls her tears away and places his hand at her cheek. "But only if you do. So I'm gonna ask you again. Do you ... Want ... That baby to be borned?" she stares at him without talking. He looks at me. I shake my head at him and he looks back at Yn. "Yn".

"Y-Yes?".

"Do you want that child to be borned?" she stares at him.

"Y-Yes" Mattheo nods at her.

"Are you sure?".

"Yes".

"I want from you to take deep breaths and calm down. Can you do this for me?" she nods at him. I always wanted to learn how he was doing that. He could calm even his biggest enemy. I admire him about it. "That's it. Deep breaths. Good. Good girl" she pulls her tears away and looks at Mattheo.

"Thank you" her voice is low and even a deaf person could understand that she is tired. Mattheo nods and she softly smiles.

"What time did you wake up?".

"4" he nods at her.

"Wanna fell asleep? You look tired" she shakes her head. "You need to sleep" she shakes her head again.

"Ask her to lay next to her so she can feel safe" Mattheo looks at me and I nod at him (I entered his mind).

"Do you want I lay next to you?" she looks at him and simply nod. "Let's go".

Mattheo looks at me and I nod at him. He nods back at me. They both walk upstairs and I hear a door close. Then I heard a knock on the window. An owl. I open it and take the letter. It flew away. I close the window and sit back down. I open it. Snape.

Your son got into a fight. He has detention and like he told me there is a chance your daughter to has a boyfriend. I just let you know.

S.S

Fight? Detention? Boyfriend? What the hell? It's the second day that they are here? Oh my Merlin. What should I think about first? Yn, her pregnancy and her nightmares? Billy, his fights and that he has detention? Bellatrix and that she could possibly has a boyfriend? What from all these? Fuck.

"I have to wait for Yn. She has to become better soon. I have no idea what the bloody hell to do" I let the letter at table and sigh.