[116]

Tom Marvolo Riddle POV

As I arrive at the hospital, the doctor walks out of Yn's room. I walk near him.

"Oh, Mr. Riddle. Ms. Lestrange, asked for you".

"Oh ok. Uhh ... Doctor, how's Yn?".

"I'll be honest with you, Riddle. Ms. Lestrange is in danger. She is gonna be in surgery tomorrow".

"Can she go till tomorrow?".

"We don't know".

"What if something happens?".

"We don't know. There are a lot chances of living".

"Now many?".

"A honest answer?".

"Yes".

"30% chance of living".

"30% ? Oh my Merlin".

"The other 70% is chances of dying. We will try our best but we can't promise a lot, Riddle".

"I understand".

"I'm sorry" he walks away and I sigh. Mattheo walks upstairs.

"Hey. Tom? What happened?".

"I talked with the doctor".

"Oh. What happened?".

"70% chance of ... Dying" he stares at me shocked.

"W-What?".

"And 30% chance of living".

"But ... Isn't she better?".

"She will go at the surgery tomorrow for once again. If she can go till tomorrow".

"What if she won't be able?".

"I don't know" he sits down and sighs. "I'll go inside. Yn asked for me".

"Ok. I'm gonna inform Snape. We haven't told him anything".

"Ok".

I knock on Yn's door and enter. As she saw me, she softly smile. That smile hides pain that I can see right through. She hides her feelings for once again. I go and sit at the chair next to her bed.

"Can you hold my hand?" she says in a really low voice. I hardly heard her. I catch her hand and she softly smiles.

"What's wrong, my love?" she shakes her head.

"I'm just scared" I see tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Hey. No. Please don't cry. I hate seeing you crying" I pull her tears away and softly kiss her. She calms a bit. "Please don't cry, love. You make it hard for me".

"I love you" her voice come out hardly.

"I love you too, darling. More than anything" she smiles at me but immediately her smile free off as her band fells limb. "Yn? Yn. Hey. Shit" I run outside. "A DOCTOR HERE OR SOMETHING PLEASE?".

2 doctors run in the room. Mattheo runs to me.

"Tom?".

We saw them taking Yn's bed with Yn out of her room and going at the surgery room again. I just stare at them scared/shocked. A mix of feelings.

"Tom. What the hell happened? Tell me" I snap out of my thoughts and look at Mattheo.

"W-What?" he sits me down and gives me to drink a little water.

"What happened with Yn?".

"We were talking and ... She ... Passed out?" I look up at her.

"Are you asking me?".