[2]

I walk into my new dorm and didn't see anyone. Good to be alone. Then someone walks out of the bathroom. WHAT? No that's not possible. I'm just scared for tomorrow. Right?

"Oh. Yln".

"Riddle" Mattheo Riddle.

"What are you doing here?".

"Uhh ... I had a small fight with Parkinson and your brother, Tom Riddle, thought that it would be the best for us not to be together in the same dorm".

"So you are my dorm mate".

"Yeah I guess" I can sense his anger. Anger like Tom's. They know something. They are gonna do something. I hope not something that it will cost my life.

"There is an empty bed next to the window right there".

"Thank you".

He nods and walks back into the bathroom. I unpack, change into more comfy clothes and sit to my bed staring out of the window. Mattheo walks out of the bathroom but I didn't dare to look at him. He will be an easy access to my mind and that would be a disaster for me and my health.

Skip time

It's finally the next morning. As I sit up at the bed I see a file to my bedstand. I take it and open it. My schedule.

"First period Charms

"First period Charms. Ugh c'mon".

I sigh and stand up so I can change. Mattheo hasn't wake up yet. I go the bathroom and change into my uniform.

As I get out I see Mattheo changing

As I get out I see Mattheo changing. Fuck. I get back inside and I heard him chuckling.

"You can come out, Yln. I'm done".

I walk outside and stare at him. He turns around and looks at me.

"Sorry for before".

"No worries. Shall we go? The class is starting soon".

"Sure".

We get out and walk down the hall together. It was uncomfortable. Then Tom appears in front of us.