[52]

Yn Alarie POV

It's been 1 whole week that I'm throwing up. Something doesn't feel right here. While everybody were at the classes, I go at the Hospital Wing. No one is here. Lucky of me. I grab a pregnancy test, pull it into my pocket and run back to my dorm. I lock the bathroom door just in case Tom comes back earlier. I do the test and wait. It's bringing me anxiety. I had sex with Mattheo and Tom the same time the last time and the next day I got my period. It's not normal. Right? Oh my Merlin. Please be negative.

Skip 2 minutes

I take the pregnancy test at my hands. I take a deep breath before I look at it. Positive. Tears stream down my cheeks.

"No. I can't being pregnant. From who? Tom or Mattheo? No. Fucking hell. Why to me?".

Suddenly I hear the door opens and closes. I throw everything at the bin and pull my tears away. Tom tries to come inside but it's locked.

"Yn?".

"Coming".

I take a deep breath and walk outside. I go and lay at my bed without another word. He looks confused but enters at the bathroom.

Tom Riddle POV

Yn walks out of the bathroom and goes to lay at her bed immediately without another word. What happened? I enter at the bathroom. Before I wash my hands I see something at the bin. Is that ... A pregnancy test? I take it and it shoes positive.

"What?" I rush outside. "Yn?" she doesn't even move. I go from her side and see her asleep. "Fucking hell".

I push the pregnancy test on my pocket and run outside. I rush at Mattheo's dorm. He has to learn about it. I enter without bothering to knock.

"Tom? Why the rush?" Theodore says.

"Mattheo we gotta talk" Mattheo stares at me confused.

"Uhh ... Theodore can you-" Mattheo tries to say but got interrupted of Theodore.

"I'll come later" Theodore walks away.

"What happened, Tom?".

"Yn is pregnant".

"What?".

"Look" I show him the pregnancy test. "I found it at the bin. She wanted to hide it from me for reasons that I don't know".

"But the last time we had ... Threesome".

"I know. That's the problem. We don't know which one is the father" we both sit at the beds staring at nowhere specific.

"What are we gonna do?".

"I don't know. She hided from us f-"

"She is scared" we look at each other. "She is scared about what is about to happen" I run a hand through my hair.

"We gotta talk with her".

"I know".

"Together or ... "

"Together. If something is about to happen then it will happen together. She is scared to admit it".

"She is never scared".

"Another human being is growing inside her, Tom. How would you feel?".

"Uhh ... "

"Scared".

"Yeah. I guess".

"As strong as she is that much more scared she is. She doesn't want to believe what happened and that's why she didn't tell us anything".

"You're right".

"We will talk with her tomorrow after the classes are done. At the dinner".

"Ok".

"Go and don't stress her out".

"Don't worry".

"I know you".

"I won't say anything till tomorrow".

"I hope so".

I nod and walk away. I can't believe what is happening at the moment. It wasn't supposed to happen. Not yet at least. Anyway. Even if it is a huge responsibility we will take care of it at every cost. No one will touch that baby.