[105]

Billy Marvolo Lestrange Riddle POV

Skip the summer

It's time to go back at Hogwarts. It hits hard. Bellatrix was the one that was helping me but I have to go. I have to find you was that ... Such a jerk for Bellatrix to react like that. I have to find that asshole.

Just then mom walks inside. She comes and sits next to me. I look at her. She looks at my suitcase and after at me again.

"Do it" I look confused.

"Do what?".

"Find that bastard" I softly chuckle at her comment. She smiled either. "Find that bastard that made your sister to kill herself".

"I will, mom. I will".

"And you better tell who he is. You won't do anything at him. You will leave it at him".

"But I-"

"No buts".

"Fine. I'll send you an owl".

"Good. Uhh ... Need help with anything?".

"No. I packed everything".

"Good" we both see an owl at the window. I take it. That's definitely not what I wanted to see and read today. I didn't show it at Billy.

You know, Yn, if you send that asshole at Hogwarts and that year, you are gonna end up with no children. I'm just saying. If you want to save him life, don't send him here. You aren't that strong to go through a second death of your children.

Anonymous

"Mom? Everything's fine?" I keep my stare at the letter.

"Y-Yeah. Uhh ... Look. Pack whatever you didn't already and after come downstairs. Ok?".

"Ok, mom".

"Good boy" I walk outside and after run downstairs. "TOM? MATTHEO?" I enter at kitchen. They look at me.

"What happened?" they both say.

"This shit happened" I give them the letter. They read it and look up to me.

"What's that?" Tom says. I could see the anger in their eyes.

"It came with an owl while I was with Billy".

"Did he read it?" Mattheo says.

"No" he nods at me.

"I have an idea" they stare confused.

"Most of the times, your ideas are dangerous".

"Yeah. We had falled in front of the Dementors when we heard you".

"Ok ok. I know but this one ... Maybe it will help".

"Fine. Tell us".

"My magic is ... I'm powerful. Right?".

"Yes".

"And?".

"I can change".

"Change?".

"Become ... Younger".