[9]

The morning I wake up from Mattheo shaking me. I groan as I turn around and look at him.

"What?".

"Snape wants talk to you".

"Ok. I'm going. Can you excuse me at the class?".

"Don't worry. Go".

"Thanks".

I change quickly into my Slytherin robe, take my wand and walk quick at Snape's office. I knock at the door.

"Don't late Yln and come inside".

Ugh. Moody as always. I walk inside, close the door and sit down.

"You wanted to see me, professor?".

"Yes Yln but we will have to wait till Riddle is here".

Ok. Now I'm confused. Riddle? I guess Tom because otherwise Mattheo would have told me. I think. Then there is a knock on the door. Tom walks inside without wait for a answer back. He sees me and looks confused.

"You wanted to see me".

"Yes Riddle. Take a seat" Tom nods and sits down. "Yln's performances have grown a lot. I guess you both have seen that. I'm correct, aren't I?".

"I guess" Tom says.

"Yln, you are the new prefect of Slytherin common room" Tom turns and looks at me.

"Excuse me?" Tom says.

"He's still a prefect. Right?" if Tom isn't a prefect then I'm in trouble.

"Of course he is. You 2 are from the top of the Slytherin. I can't of course take off Riddle as a prefect. He is from the bests students".

"Good" I say.

"So. Riddle, you will share your dorm with Yln. You can do the change when the classes are done. After all your stuff, Yln, are already at Riddle's dorm".

"Are those?".

"Yes".

"Ok".

"You 2 can go".

Tom and I nod and we walk outside. Tom looks at me. I can't describe his stare. Angry but proud but confused. A mix of all the emotions. I stare at him and he softly tilts his head. He turns around and walk down the hall. I let out a breath that I didn't even know that I was holding. I follow behind him. Minutes later we arrive out of the class and walk inside.

Dumbledore (the professor) just nodded at us and does a sign to sit down. Tom and I go and sit next to Mattheo. Mattheo looks at Tom, who's still have the same face expression with before. Then Mattheo looks at me.

"What happened?" I turn and look at Mattheo. He had enter my mind and start talking to me. I look at Tom who's I guess was already reading my mind and he nods.

"I'm the new prefect of Slytherin common room".

"Oh. That's ... That's good, I guess. He is still a prefect. Right?".

"Of course he is".

"Good".

We stop talking and continue our lesson.

(Stop talking? Nah girl. That's not about to happen. Not while I'm the author here)

"Yn?" I heard Tom and look at him. He is taking notes. I guess I'm just hearing voices. "Yn".

"What?".

"Do you feel that?".

"Feel ... Feel what?" well to say the truth I feel like something is about to happen but I don't know.