[67]

1 week. 1 whole week we were at the hospital. There was a problem with the childbirth. There was a danger that the child and I would die. Fortunately we are both alive. Of course I'm still on tubes for my breathing but I'm better. The boys never left my side. It was alternating. One for me and one for the babies. Correctly. I forgot to mention that too. Twins. We have twins. A girl and a boy. The boys told me that they both are healthy and really beautiful. I haven't seen them yet but at least I know that they are safe and healthy.

1 week and 1 day

At 7 o'clock the doctor enters to my room. The boys were asleep but I was awake. I had done a spell on them so they won't wake no matter how loud we will talk. I stare at the doctor as he walks closer to me.

"Good morning, Ms. Lestrange".

"Good morning, doctor".

"We can finally take off the tubes for your breathing. In at least 2 days, you will be ready to go back to your home".

"That's great" he takes them off and cleans the area that they were placed. "Can I ... Finally see my babies?".

"Of course. I'll bring them in".

"Thank you".

He nods and walks away. I undone the spell and the boys start waking up. They stare at me confused at first but after softly smile.

"You took them off".

"In 2 days or less I'll be out".

"That's great".

"Mhm. The doctor will bring the babies" they smile at me. "Thank you, boys. Without you, I would be dead by now".

"For you, we would done anything, Yn. You know that".

"At least now, we know that your health is good and that there is no problem with you".

"That's right" I smile at them. Just then the doctor walks inside with a nurse.

"Ms. Lestrange".

The doctor gave me my baby girl. Tom picks to his hug our baby boy (the doctor and the nurse walk outside). She's so beautiful. Black eyes, a few dark brown hair (not a lot). She's gonna turn out just like Mattheo. I'm gonna be a mother that any of the children will look like me. Tom softly chuckles and I look at him.

"Get out, Tom. You know that I hate it".

"Yup".

"Asshole".

"You love that asshole".

"Mhm. Yeah. Maybe I do" he raises his eyebrows. "Yeah. I'm sure I do" they both chuckle.

"Here. Look and him" Mattheo takes slowly the baby girl to his hug and I take the baby boy. Dark brown eyes (nearly black) and brown (slightly dark brown) hair. Just like Tom. Now it's Mattheo's time to chuckle.

"Boys" they laugh and I shake my head smiling.

"We need names for them".

"Mhm".

"Choose for the girl" I look both of them confused.

"I?".

"We have an idea but we want to hear you for her first" I look at her.

"I don't know" they look each other and nod. I look at them confused.

"We said to name her Bellatrix" I stare at them.

"Bellatrix?".

"Yes. We know that you met with your mother only for 3 months and nothing more and that she means a lot to you. So ... "