[57]

Yn Alarie POV

Snape, Tom and I split over. I hate that idea. I hate the Forbidden Forest at all but anyway. I gotta go. Flitwick is in danger. I think. Or at least Snape thinks. Why does he think? Does he know something? It doesn't feel right to me those thoughts of Snape but I have to follow his rules.

It's been around 4 hours I think. I'm not completely sure. I haven't find anything. Suddenly I heard a noise. Oh c'mon. I'm never gonna say again that I haven't done something but then something is always happening. I point my wand at the direction that I heard the noise. No one is there. Nothing is moving. Something is wrong. Whoever it was, it must be something ... Big I think.

"Stupid Dementors. EXPECTO PATRONUM".

I look up and see Dementors. That voice was Tom's. I am sure about it. The Dementors are coming to me now. I have done a lot of times that spell but everytime I'm fainting after casting it. I can't faint now. Not now.

Then I saw all the Dementors leaving. Tom did quite good. Good for me. I go from the other direction. I have to find Flitwick. He wanted to warn me about something but he couldn't say that. I don't know what and I hope it won't cost my life and his life.

I heard a snarl. I look behind me and see a werewolf. His eyes. Something ... I have seen those eyes again. I take slowly steps backwards but it's coming towards me. I point my wand at it. Those eyes. I definitely know who it is. It is away from me but even if I try to run, I'm gonna end up dead. The werewolves are really fast animals. Lupin told us about it at his class. Lupin? Yeah. The werewolf is Lupin.

"Lupin?" it stares at me. Those are definitely his eyes. "Professor Lupin?".

He fights with himself. The urge to attack me. It runs away but I run behind him. I have to find out about it. He arrives at a cave and enters. I have to go in there. Even if he hurts me. I grab my wand as hard as I could and enter slowly.

"Professor Lupin?".

"Go away" I heard Lupin says but in a hard tone.

"Professor Lupin, it's me. Yn Alarie".

"Yn go away. It's dangerous here".

"I'll be ok".

"You won't. Go away" I enter more. "GO AWAY" I stop walking. "GET OUT OF HERE, YN. NOW".

"I wanna help you".

"YOU CAN'T".

"YN? WE FOUND PROFESSOR FLITWICK" I heard Tom yelling from away.

"Leave" Flitwick says. I look back at him and see him at the corner trying not to attack me.

"Professor Lupin, I-"

"Alarie go. We will talk at the school tomorrow. Don't say anything to anyone. Only Severus knows" he growls at me.

"Why not? You-" he attacks me and throws me back. I can't push him off of me.

"Get off of me" I try to push him but without any success. He cuts me at my arm but after pulls immediately away from me.

"LEAVE FROM HERE. NOW".

I stand up and run away immediately. Blood streaming down my arm.

"YN? WHERE ARE YOU?".

"ALARIE?".

"I'M HERE".

They appear in front of me and I point my wand at them. They point their wands at me either. We all lower our wands. They stare at my arm.

"Yn?" Tom says.

"What happened to your arm?" Snape says. I stare at them. I mustn't say anything about professor Lupin.

"Werewolf" Snape stares at me and I look back at him.

"Werewolf?" Tom says confused.

"There aren't a lot. 2 or 3 around the Forbidden Forest" Snape says. He walks near me and checks my arm. "We gotta go back to school".

"Where's professor Flitwick?". 

"Here-" Tom says and turns around but Flitwick is nowhere to be seen.

"Where did he go?" Snape says.

"HELP".

"Flitwick" I say.

"Alarie you better go back to school" Snape says.

"I'm fine".

"Alarie".

"No professor. We came here to find professor Flitwick and I'm not gonna leave that damn forest before I know that he is safe. We gotta go and find him".

"You sure?" Tom says.

"Never have been more sure".

I grab my wand and walk in the forest. Snape said to split which I didn't want he says but I agreed. Tom went at the opposite direction of me. Snape follows me.

"Didn't you say, professor, to split?".

"I wanna talk to you".

"Can't it wait till we go back to school?".

"No. I don't think so".

"I think that it can wait. We have to find professor Flitwick. That's the important thing at the moment and not if you want to ask me about professor Lupin or not".

"So you met him" I sigh and continue walking. "He got you hurt, didn't he?".

"He tried to save me".

"Save you from what?".

"Spiders".

"Excuse me?".

"Big spiders. Huge. He saved me and by mistake he got me hurt".

"I don't believe you".

"That's not my problem, professor. I told you what happened and you don't believe me. Continue like that. Go from the other direction. We have to find, professor Flitwick".

He sighs and changes direction. I continue walking forward checking everything. Not like I can do something else.

"FLIPENDO" the spell hit me and I fell back. I groan in pain and annoyance.

"What the freaking hell was that?".

"Alarie?" I see Flitwick walking towards me. "Oh my Merlin. I'm so sorry, Ms. Alarie".

"It's ok, professor Flitwick. I'm ok" I stand up and look at him. "What are you doing out here?".

"I don't really know, Alarie. I woke up here".

"Woke up?".

"I fainted but I think it was something about a spell that I don't know who casted it" I stare at him. We both heard a noise and point our wands at the same direction.

"It's better if we go back to the castle".

"Of course".

"Tom? Snape? We are going back. I found Flitwick. Find me at the castle".

"Where did you find him?".

"What do you mean, professor? That's not the point at the moment".

"Sure. Go him at the Hospital Wing. Transfer there guys. Both do you".

"Ok".

"Professor Flitwick, please catch my hand. We have to transfer".

"Ok".

He catches my hand and we both transfer back to the school. I go him at the Hospital Wing and after walk outside. Something feels wrong here.