[31]

Yn Alarie POV

Cedric hands the book at Tom and he starts reading.

"At some point in the tenth century, four of the greatest witches and wizards that ever lived founded Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Their names were Godric Gryffindor, Rowena Ravenclaw, Helga Hufflepuff, Salazar Slytherin and an unknown witch, the first ever witch of all. As The Sorting Hat told us, their reason for doing so was because they had the ‘selfsame yearning, to make the world’s best magic school’, and once they did, each created their own house to represent a personality and skill that they wanted to nurture. Gryffindor students embodied bravery and chivalry; Ravenclaw, intelligence and wit; Hufflepuff, loyalty and fair play; and Slytherin, the values of being sly and cunning.

It was built in Scotland, away from Muggle eyes.

The tenth century was a dangerous time for witches and wizards, who were being persecuted by Muggles hostile to magic. Therefore, Hogwarts was built somewhere in the Scottish Highlands, and concealed with numerous charms and spells to make it impossible for Muggles to trespass. For instead of an enormous school, any passing Muggle would only see ruins and signs warning them of danger.

The castle itself was huge and complex

Hogwarts has a long history of ancient magic, and Albus Dumbledore admitted that not even he knew all of its secrets. Indeed, much about the design and construction of Hogwarts remains a mystery. Did the founders implement the Anti-Disapparition Jinx? Where did the Room of Requirement come from? Why did they build a school next to a dark and dangerous forest?

Salazar Slytherin and an unknown person, the first ever witch, left, but not before...

...he built the Chamber of Secrets. The story goes that the hidden chamber was kept secret from the other founders, and was sealed until Slytherin’s ‘true heir’ arrived at the school: a student who would be able to unseal the Chamber of Secrets and unleash the Basilisk inside, a huge snake that would purge the school of Muggle-born wizards. Now that is a grudge.

The first ever witch of all

Even though she never finished her schooling at her first ever going on Hogwarts, that girl was a very talented witch and Magizoologist. She enjoyed caring for and learning about all kinds of magical creatures.

While she was an awkward and timid young lady, Yn Alarie displayed self-confidence and determination regarding her magical abilities. Her skillsets include mastery of Potions, Charms, Herbology, and Defense Against the Dark Arts" we all look at each other.

"Excuse me?" I say.

"Tom continue reading".

"She stood up against Lord Voldemort along with the students and professors in The Battle of Hogwarts, showing just how proficient she was at Defense Against the Dark Arts magic. She won that battle but after that everything got deleted" Tom looks at me.

"Don't look at me. I had no idea that that it was me".

"Unfortunately, when people think of Yn Alarie, they usually remember her tragic death at the hands of Peter Pettigrew, who took the orders from Lord Voldemort himself".

"I died?".

"It looks like that".

"But how am I alive yet and when was I borned?".