[55]

Yn Alarie POV

I take my books and walk on DADA class with Theodore. Theodore changed team. Snape hated seeing him with me for reasons that I don't know. I am alone with Tom and Mattheo. I get inside and see them.

"Hey. It's ok. They want it either".

"I told you. I'm scared that I'll be a terrible mother".

"That's not gonna happen".

"I hope so".

I walk near them and sit next to them. They both turn and look at me. We have 5 more minutes before the lesson starts. No student is in here. The boys see Theodore and narrow their eyes.

"What did you-" Tom tries to say but I interrupt him.

"He helped me to relax" he turns and looks at me. I keep my stare at the book right in front of me.

"What?" Mattheo and Tom say.

"Remember when I told you that I want to ... " I look up at them. "To done an abortion for that child?".

"Yeah" I notice a sadness at their voices.

"I thought that I'm gonna become a terrible mother and I still think like that" I place my hands on my stomach. "But Theodore told me not to worry about it and that I'm gonna become a very good mother" Tom and Mattheo look at Theodore.

"You are gonna become the best mother. Not just good" Theodore says.

"So I decided not to kill that baby. It will help our relationships, I guess" I look at the boys. They smile at me.

"We are gonna help you out" Tom says.

"I don't know who is the father from you 2".

"It's ok. We know that we don't know who the father is. We don't care about it. It was a mistake. We should be careful but it happened. We both will take care of that baby".

"We will protect both of you at any costs. No matter what will happen".

I softly smile but keep my stare low. Students start coming.

"Thank you" I enter Mattheo's and Tom's mind and say that. They smile at me and nod.

Snape enters and the lesson start. It was boring. For me at least. Snape was always going against me. Even if I was saying the correct answer. He kept saying that I was wrong. Why? What have I done to him? Nothing. That's the answer. Nothing.

Skip the DADA lesson

All the students walk away. It's just me, Tom, Mattheo, Theodore and Snape.

"Professor?" I take my wand and books and walk near him.

"Alarie".

"Why are you going against me the whole time today? Have I done something to you?" the boys turn and look at me and Snape.

"I can't understand what you're implying, Alarie".

"Even if I was answering correctly to your answer, you were saying that I was wrong and whoever was answering with the same answer as mine, you were saying that it was correct. Mind to explain me?".

"I don't find a reason to explain myself to you, Alarie. If I remember correctly I'm the professor here and not you. You are the student that wants to learn" I stare at him dead in the eyes. "So if you implying that I'm not doing correct my job, then I'm gonna tell you to think about that's sentence again cause I know what I'm doing".

"You go against me".

"Believe me, Alarie. Sometimes whoever is going against you isn't because he wants to hurt you but because he wants to prove you something".