[8]

Tom and I arrive out of the library seconds later. We walk inside. No one is left here or that what we thought. As we take a corner we fell up to a girl. A Gryffindor girl. I know how much Tom hates every kid from the Gryffindor common room.

To say the truth I hate them too. I like the Hufflepuff and the Ravenclaw but not Gryffindor. They are just ... Disgusting. Not disgusting. Weird. Especially that trio. Potter and his friends.

"What may you doing out of your common room, Ms ... " Tom waits till she says her name.

"Hernandez".

"Ms Hernandez?".

"Uhh ... I had to ... Study" it sounded more like a question and I'm completely sure Tom is about to take points from her house which will upset her a lot.

"Do you ask me or do you answer me, Hernandez?".

"I-I ... I answer you, Mr Riddle".

"Now. May you tell me what I should do to you?" she just stares at him. Then her stare fell at me. "What about take points from Gryffindor?".

"Then you will have to take from Slytherin as well".

"Excuse me?".

"She is out either" Tom softly shakes his head.

"She is my responsibility, Ms Hernandez. Also I don't allow you to talk about kids from my common room in that way. Ms Yln from here and I have responsibilities to take care of which you should stay away from. Am I clear?".

"Yes Mr Riddle".

"I better be. Now go back to your common room before I regret that, Hernandez".

She nods and runs away quickly. I stare at Tom the whole time. It's like he doesn't even care to say mean things to someone. Like he enjoys that. Now I know for sure that he is the type of guy that I could never be with. Like ... I need a calmer boy. Right?

(I don't think gurl. Wait up for a while you will see)

"Let's sit, shall we?" Tom asks.

"Sure".

He nods and we sit at a corner. Tom stares at me for a while. Scans me. From the top till the very edge. I can say that it freaks me out but I don't say anything. I can't. I don't know why I am here. Whatever I will say will come back to me sooner or later.

I look at Tom as he keeps staring at me. It's been 2 or maybe 3 minutes till we came here and he hasn't say anything yet. Something is off.

"Riddle?".

"Shut up".

"Excuse me?".

"I said shut up. Don't make me repeat myself".

"What will happen if you repeat yourself? Will you kill me? Come. Try. You can't".

He stands up and turns away from me. I understand that he is angry but I'm angry as well. He can't just take me somewhere, say and do whatever he said and did at the girl and after staring at me. What do you think? That I will be like this never happened? I stand up as well. This time I'm really trying him. It's like I want to piss him off.

"Why don't you do that? Huh? That's what you want after all. To kill me and everybody around the school except your fucking brother".

"Shut your mouth, Yln".

"Or what?".

He tilts softly his head. Now I am 100% sure that I messed up. BADLY. Tom came to me faster than I could even blink. I hadn't time to fight back or something before he grabs me by my throat and pushes at the top of the table (I was laying at the table).