[11]

I'm 3 more hours than Tom at my shift which makes me wanna cry cause the only that I need right now is to finish my shift and meet with Tom. No. That's not what I need right now. Right now I need the time to pause forever and I stay here. I don't wanna meet Tom after whatever happened. I don't even know why I became that sensitive. That stupid mark to my arm is making me weak. It should give me power. Not weakness. Voldemort won't be proud. I start scratching my arm, the place that the symbol is, with my nails but the only that I achieved was to hurt myself. Lines from blood run through my arm. I can't heal it. I guess it's that stupid symbol that stops me. I pull down my sleeve and continue walking around the halls.

The 3 hours finally ended. When Tom left our dorm, I walk in there. I enter the bathroom quickly and treat my arm. I throw a lot of water so the blood went away. I wrap a bandage around my arm so it could hide my scratches and the mark. I lay at my bed and manage to sleep for 2 hours. I jumped from my dream as I heard something. It was just my dream.

I take my wand and book and walk at Herbology class. As I entered Tom's eyes fell on me. Mattheo looks at me seconds later as I walk away from them. At this class I am not sitting with them which is perfect. For me. I sit a few seats behind them. Alone. Remember the rumors that I am dangerous? Yeah. Everybody think that around here even if I am not. Yes. I know a lot of spells and yes I can fight pretty good but that doesn't mean that I am gonna hurt y'all, idiots.

I stay quiet the whole hour. I didn't answer any of the questions that the professor did to the whole class which seams to make a few people's faces to look at me.

"Pst. Yln?" I turn and look Malfoy. He sends me a flying paper. I open it.

Party tonight. Will you come?

I nod at him and he softly smirks. Draco was always seemed good to me. He was my friend since 4th year. Then I don't know what changed. He just stopped talking to me for reasons that I don't know. I haven't done something at him. I hope I haven't. He was the only friend of mine. My best friend. I still have the ring that we matched when we went out. He still wears it either. We promised to take it off when we find a best friend like we 2 were. I guess no one of us did yet. I probably won't. Everybody hate me around here.

The class is finally dismissed and Draco walks near me. I look at him, take my books and walk outside. He walks next to me.

"So how is it going, Yn?".

"Everything good".

"Mhm. That's good".

"Do you ... Need something from me?".

"Just to talk to you" he was always the type of person that wants talking to the other. At least at me. He was always loving talk to me and I was always listening at him. Even if I was running out of time.

"Of course. I'm here if you need someone to talk to".

"Thanks Yn".

"Always Draco".

"May we sit and talk a bit more at the dinner at the Great Hall? I always enjoyed your company" ok yes. He definitely is like that only to me. When he is talking to others he is more like the 'bad boy'.

"I would love to".

"Perfect. See you there".

I smile at him and both take different ways. I go at my dorm and he goes to his. As I enter I came face to face with Tom. My smile fades immediately. I place my books at the desk.

"Can we talk?" I stay quiet. "You can't ignore me forever".

"Believe me, Riddle. People that made me feel like I don't worth anything, I can ignore them till the day that I will die".