[126]

Skip to the next day

Mattheo Marvolo Riddle POV

The next morning I wake up at 3 o'clock. Way too early. I change into my clothes and walk at Tom's room. He wasn't there. He is probably at Bella's room. I go at Billy's room. I stay shocked by what I saw. He was laying at the floor. A pool of blood around his body. I run near him and catch his pulse.

"BILLY. BILLY, C'MON. FUCK. TOM? TOM" Tom runs inside and stares in horror. "I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU. DO YOU HEAR ME? INFORM YN".

I transfer out of there with Billy in my arms. I appear out of the hospital. I run inside. The nurses take him immediately in a room. I stay out of the room stressing myself even more. A few tears stream down my cheeks.

"You have to fucking live, Billy. You have to".

Seconds later I see Yn running in. She runs to me.

"Where is he? Where's Billy?" Tom runs in after her.

"He's in the room with the nurses. He is gonna be ok. Alright?" she starts crying.

"No. My son" I hug as she starts crying. I look at Tom as he lowers his stare.

I manage to calm her down. Minutes later a nurse comes outside.

"For Billy Riddle?" we go near her.

"Is he ok?" Yn asks.

"He is ok, ma'am. He is alive. You can go and see him".

"Thank you so much" the nurse nods and walks away. Tom tries to walk inside but Yn stops him. "Don't you dare" he looks down at her and sighs. He knows that he messed up. He nods at her. Yn walks in the room.

Billy Marvolo Riddle POV

I see mom walking inside. She had tears to her eyes. I was a crying mess too.

"Mom" she runs to me and hugs me. I hug her back. "I'm sorry. I ... I couldn't think right. I tried. I promise you. I'm so sorry".

"No" she pulls away and stares at me. "No. You mustn't be sorry. Ok? I understand how you felt".

"I'm sorry" she shakes her head.

"No. Don't be. It's ok" I softly nod and she kisses my forehead. "How are you feeling? Are you hurting?".

"No. I'm ... Better" she nods and softly smiles at me. I smile back at her.

"That's perfect. That's my boy. Strong" I softly smile.  Then dad Mattheo walks inside.

"Billy? How are you feeling?".

"Good" I look slightly down. "I'm sorry" I whisper.

"It's ok, buddy" he sits down at a chair. "It's ok" mom and dad look each other.

"I didn't mean to" I look at him.

"It's ok. I should stay with you the night. I shouldn't let you after your out break".

"It's not your fault, dad".

"I should stop this. I should say something or ... Stop him at all".

"It's not your fault. He should control himself" mom says. Dad and I look at her. Then the nurse walks inside. Mom pulls her tears away. I did as well.

"How are you feeling, Billy?".

"Alive" she nods at me. She probably understands that I'm not gonna answer her.

"Are you 2 his parents?".

"Yes we are" mom and dad say at the same.

"He needs to stay here for 4 or 5 days so we can be sure that everything are ok. After he can go back home".

"Alright. Thank you" mom says. She nods and walks outside. They both look at me again.

"He will come with you" dad says. Mom and I look at him.

"But Tom-"

"Tom messed up badly. Billy can't take that. He needs his mother" he looks at mom. "He will come with you" she nods at him.

"Thank you" mom looks at me again. "You saved his life" dad looks at mom. "Twice".

"Twice?".

"One that I tried to unlove myself and second that you give me at her. Dad Tom will fucking kill me after that I'll go home" I say. Mom nods in agreement that what I said was correct. Dad nods.

"I nod. I want to keep you safe. Even if I destroyed everything at first".

"You're not responsible. Ok?".

"I could stop him".

"No one can" dad nods.

"Right" they both look at me. "I'll go to take a bit fresh air".

"Ok".

Dad walks outside and closes slowly the door behind him. I look at mom. She smiles at me and I smile back at her.

"Don't ever done this again. Ok? You scared me. When your dad came and told me about you, I felt like dying either".

"I'm sorry, mom. I promise I won't done this never again" she smiles at me.

"That's my boy" I smile back at her.