[78]

Mattheo Marvolo Riddle POV

I see Yn walking downstairs. I stand up and stare at her. It was around 3 in the morning.

"Yn?" she jumps back. "You ok?".

"Yeah. You just scared me" I stare at her. She stares at me without talking or moving.

"Why are you awake?".

"Couldn't sleep".

"Want coffee? I was about to make for myself" I see putting her wand more inside her pocket.

"No. I'll go for a walk".

"It's 3:30 in the morning".

"I thought it was 7" I look at her confused.

"Are you sure that you are ok?" she looks around at the kitchen. "Yn?".

"Huh?".

"What is going on? You look ... You are pale and look stressed".

"It's nothing".

"You can trust me" she stares at me for a few minutes and after sighs.

"I wanted to go and see how Tom is when I walked upstairs a few hours ago but he was talking to himself. I think that he was talking to himself".

"And what was he saying?" she stares at me without talking. "Yn? What was he saying?".

"I'm going for a walk" and like that she walks out of the house.

"Are you kidding me? What was he talking about?".

I sigh and walk upstairs. I knock on Tom's door but didn't get any answer.

"Tom? It's me. Mattheo. Can I come in?" no answer. "Tom?" I get in. No one is in here. I look around, at the bathroom, at the wardrobe, under the bed. "Why the hell would he being under the bed? Oh my Merlin. Think before you do something, Mattheo" I curse under my breath the last sentence. "TOM?" I start walking downstairs. Bad move to yell his name. The babies start crying. "Why? Tell me why".

Tom Marvolo Riddle POV

I hear Yn walking out of my door. She heard what I was talking about. I think she did. I heard a knock on my door.

"Tommy? It's me. Yn. Can I come in?" I don't answer her. "Tom?" I transfer out of there just in time. She opens the door.

I transfer at the forest. At the cliff that I found Mattheo the other day. Yn won't think to come here. I want to hope that she won't. Before I even think about sitting down I heard a noise behind me. I turn around and see ...

Yn Emma Lestrange POV

I walk out of the house. I have to find Tom. Where could he being right now? He never leaves like that. Especially when Mattheo doesn't know about it. He always informs Mattheo when he is going out. I walk around the whole area. He is nowhere to be seen. Maybe he went further than here.

"Where are you, Tom?" I say under my breath.

I heard footsteps behind me. I grab my wand and point it at them. I sigh in relief when I saw that it was Theodore.

"You scared me".

"You seem lost. What happened?".

"Uhh ... "

"Yn. Tell me what happened" he has a way that say the words that makes you wanna trust him even if someone tells you the exact same thing.

"I'm searching for Tom".

"Why? Did he get lost?".

"I don't know. I guess he transferred somewhere. He isn't good the last days. Actually months. Since we graduated from Hogwarts".

"Need help?".

"No. I-"

"I'm coming with you".

"As you wish but if it's possible, I don't want we split. I'm not feeling safe. Actually I'm shitting myself because of my fear".

"Just calm down. Let's go".

"I have searched the whole area around here. He is nowhere. I guess somewhere further".

"Further. So ... He could being at the forest".

"Forest?".

"At the cliff. I mean ... He likes watching the sunset and he also likes sitting at a high height. It could be the best place".

"Maybe".

"C'mon. Let's go".

"Ok. Let's go".

Tom Marvolo Riddle POV

"Why are you here?" I ask her.

"I had to see you. I have heard that you aren't being normal the last months" she says.

"I think I have my reasons".

"Mhm. You think so?".

"What did you think? That I'm gonna be perfect? You forced me not to say anything at Yn and Mattheo. You think that I'm gonna be like before?".

"I asked you if you can keep it a secret and you agreed".

"Cause I know you. If I didn't agree with you, I would he 6 feet under the ground".

"Mhm. Maybe you're right".

"Why do you keep it a secret? Yn won't be in danger. Don't you want to see Billy and Bellatrix?".

"Billy and Bellatrix?".

"Our children".

"W-What?".

"She took her name".