[102]

Skip 5 more months

Third person POV

It's been 5 more months. Yn's pregnancy is going great. No problem with it. She is ready to give birth in less than a week.

She hasn't seen any nightmare since her last one that saw her child dying. She has a few visions and thoughts but nothing much.

Tom and Mattheo are helping her with everything. They aren't allowing her to do anything. They take care of her without make her feel unworthy or something. They don't want to make her upset.

Bellatrix (the daughter) has became a really good student. She has perfect grades but hasn't became a prefect. Snape told her that the next year she will he a prefect. She is the best student at the Defense Against the Dark Arts. She loves that subject and has proved it to everyone.

Billy has became a good student. Not as best as Bellatrix but a good. She had good greats. His favorite lesson is Herbology and Astronomy. He likes talking about plants and animals. He loves it to say the truth. He has became a Quidditch player. A seeker. He is really good at it.

Ryker Wood is Bellatrix's boyfriend. Bellatrix's mother, Yn, knows about it but they don't say anything at Tom and Mattheo. They keep it a secret from everyone. Billy knows it. He is an exception. He's Bellatrix twin brother and her best friend.

Bellatrix and Billy are helping each other with every lesson. Bellatrix helps Billy at Defense Against the Dark Arts, Potions, Charms, Transfiguration and History of Magic. Billy helps Bellatrix at Herbology, Astronomy and Muggle Studies. They both are the best students at those subjects.

Mattheo Marvolo Riddle POV

Tom and I are at his room and we argue. He stole my hoodie for once again and doesn't admit. He never admits anything. Suddenly we heard Yn calling for us. We look each other and run to her room.

"Yn?".

"My water broke".

"Shit".

"We gotta go".

"Let's go".

We immediately transfer at Davina. Yn's aunt and a nurse. She guides us inside but Tom and I have to wait from outside. I'm stressed as fuck. If something happens then how is Yn gonna get through it?

"Hey. Calm down. Everything is gonna be ok" Tom says. I look at him and sigh.

"I hope so".

"Relax. Deep breaths".

It's been 1 hour, I think. I have lost the track of time. It could be 30 minutes or even 1 whole day but I haven't understand anything. It feels like an hour to me. Davina walks outside. Tom and I stand up and look at her.

"Congratulations. You got a really healthy baby boy" I felt tears forming in my eyes. I smile widely. Tom looks at me and smiles either. "You can go and see both of them".

I run inside and Tom follows behind me. As I entered, I saw Yn holding the baby to her hug. She has tears forming down her cheeks. Tears of happiness. As I entered, her eyes flip open and looks at me. She smiles and I smile back. I walk over her and sit at the chair next to her.

"He's alive" she whispers. "He made it".

"Of course he did" I catch his little hand. "He is really beautiful" she sniffles and smiles at the same time. "Just like his mother" she looks at me and smiles. I smile at her.

"Thank you" I look confused.

"For what?".

"For everything. If you and Tom weren't with me, that child would be dead now" now I'm more confused.

"What?".

"If you hadn't helped me to understand that all these wad just an awful nightmare, I would be a crying mess and that child would be dead because I wouldn't be healthy" I softly smile at her.

"You are the strongest person that I know, Yn. You could go through everything".

"I own you".

"You don't. You gave me a son to remember" she soflry chuckles. "A son that I won't be sharing with my brother" she laughs. That smile could make every man weak.

"True tho" she looks at Tom and after back at the baby.

Their relationship is complicated. More complicated than Snape's mood swings. Other than that everything is fine.

I could feel Yn's stress in the air. Why is she stressed again? Did something happen? Did Davina tell her something?

"Yn, what's wrong? You are stressed about something".

"Oh it's nothing. Just a bad feeling".

"About what?".

"I don't know. That's the problem".

"Everything is fine anymore. You can calm down. He is alive and healthy".

"I know" she looks down at the baby.