[61]

I rush to my dorm. When I entered I saw Tom and Mattheo fighting. Who knows why? I run at the bathroom and slam the door close. I vomit which was the last thing that I wanted to happen today. Everything happened. What else? Tom and Mattheo rush inside. Tom catches my hair in a ponytail.

A few minutes later I sit down with my back on the wall. The boys stare at me. Tom kneels down. Mattheo walks near us and kneels down as well.

"Yn? Are you feeling ok?" Tom says.

"I'm fine".

"You don't look fine" Mattheo says.

"I said I'm fine and if I said that, then that means that I'm completely fine. Ok?" my voice turned into a shaky one.

The boys look each other confused. Mattheo picks me to his hug and goes me into the bedroom. He lays me at the bed and after they both sit at Tom's bed. I pull the blanket all over me and let the tears roll down my face.

"Yn please. Talk to us" Tom says.

"It's nothing" they don't say anything. "It's just the hormones. It's natural".

"Do you want we do something for you?" Mattheo says.

"No. I'm ok".

"You are not ok, Yn" Tom says.

"I'm fine" there is a quick knock on the door.

"Come in" Tom says. Cedric rushed inside. I sit up and pull my tears away.

"Cedric?" Mattheo says.

"Cedric, what happened? You look stressed" I say.

"The students" he is out of breath.

"The students what?" Tom says. Cedric looks at me while he is trying to breath normally. I walk near him and he places his hand on my shoulder.

"The students learned that your name is Yn Lestrange" I stare at him shocked.

"How?" I say.

"Harry. He said everything to everyone. He overheard your's and professor Lupin's conversation while he was wearing- ... His invisible coat".

"I would have felt him. He ... "

"Everybody knows your last name. I have heard a lot rumours while I was coming".

"Rumours like what?".

"Yn, I think it's better if you don't know about those" Tom says.

"I want to learn".

"It won't help with your mental health" Mattheo adds.

"Cedric tell me. Everything".

"Cedric don't you dare say anything" Tom says.

"Cedric. Now" Cedric looks at Tom and sighs. He looks back at me.

"They said things like that you knew it from the beginning and that you started the battle between you and Voldemort. That you wanted to earn fame. They are saying that you use dark magic the whole time around here" I just stare at him. I don't move a muscle.

"Yn?" Tom says.

"Are you ok?" Mattheo says.

"I'm fine" they all stare at me. "Where is Potter?" I look at Cedric. I felt Tom doing him signals to don't say anything about it.

"I ... I don't know".

"Answer me. Tom won't tell you what to do. Tell me where the hell Potter is".

"I-I ... " I grab him and push him at the wall.

"At Snape's office".

I grab my wand and rush out of the dorm. I felt stares on me but I couldn't care less. I ignored them. I run at Snape's office and knock the door.