[147]

January 10

Tom Marvolo Riddle POV

It's around 6 o'clock. I change and walk downstairs. Yn is still asleep. Mattheo and the kids woke up already.

"So ... You have her?" Billy says.

"Yeah. She are at the kitchen".

"What is at the kitchen?" we all see Yn walking downstairs. When did she wake? She was asleep minutes ago.

"Good morning, mom" Axel says and runs to her.

"Good morning" she looks at me.

"Mom, close your eyes" Billy says.

"What?".

"Your eyes" Mattheo says and Yn looks at him confused.

She closes her eyes and we guide her at the kitchen. We stop her at the doorframe so she can stabilize herself.

"You can open them".

She opens her eyes and stares shocked:

"Oh my Merlin" she kneels down and the kitten comes near her

"Happy birthday" we all say.

"Oh my Merlin, guys. Thank you so so much" she hugs us all and after stares at me. "You never forget, do you?" I chuckle.

"No when I care for something" she smiles.

"Thank you".

"So. How do we name her?" she picks her to her hug and the kitten immediately lays still.

"What about ... Luna?".

"Absolutely" she smiles at us.

"Y'all are the best. You know that?" we smile at her.

"C'mon. Let's eat breakfast. Billy is leaving in 20 minutes" Mattheo says.

"Ugh" Billy says.

We all chuckle and sit down to eat. We eat in silence even if the silence says more than the words. Yn is thinking things that shouldn't. I look at her but she keeps her stare at her food. She hasn't ate a lot. I look at Mattheo but he is already looking at me. He understood that something is off with Yn. Billy looks at me and Mattheo.

"Mom?" Billy says. We all look at him.

"Yes, Billy".

"Can you ... Come with me at the train station?" he looks at me and I nod. "I don't want dads" she smiles.

"Sure" he smiles at her.

"Cool".

He looks at me and I nod. He nods back. Billy and Yn transfer out of here and I look at Mattheo.