[123]

Yn Emma Lestrange POV

I take Bella and go upstairs to my room. We sit at the bed and I start telling her a story. Then Tom walks inside. He comes and sits next to me.

"Dada" Tom and I look at Bella shocked. "Dada" she crawls till Tom and Tom picks her to his hug.

"So her first word was dad and not mom" I say jokingly. Tom laughs.

"Yeah. You're right. Looks like she likes me more" I slap him playful and he chuckles.

"I hate to think that she likes you more".

"Why? Cause she doesn't actually like you?".

"Shut up, Tommy" we both softly laugh.

"M ... "

"She doesn't know how to say mom" I say.

"Told you. She likes me more".

"Asshole" he laughs at me.

"Dada. I ... "

"She talks?" we both look confused.

"Tell me a story" she says and I softly smile.

"You want to tell you a story?" Tom says.

"Yeah".

"Alright".

I just stare at them. They look so cute together. Bella came the best time to our lives. Tom needed that. To have someone to be close to him and love him like Mattheo and I do. To have someone to play with. He is finally smiling and laughing and I'm really happy about it. Tom and Mattheo hadn't the best childhood. They weren't playing around or laughing or even smiling. They were ordered from young age to kill people so their father can make Hurcruxes. That sucks. Not like I had a good childhood but at least I wasn't ordered to killing people around for my fake father's pleasure. They didn't deserve that. I snap out of my thoughts when Tom shakes me slightly.

"Ready to go?" I simply nod. "Get ready. Ok? I'll wait you downstairs".

"Ok".

Tom walks downstairs and I go to my wardrobe to get ready.