[150]

Yn Emma Lestrange POV

Tom, Mattheo and I take the babies to our hugs. Axel walks next to me. We walk out of the hospital and transfer back home. When we walk in, I see Lorenzo and Bella playing around.

"Yn" Lorenzo says and stands up. "Holy shit. Triplets".

"I told you" he smiles and I smile back. "What are you doing here?".

"The boys told me to s-"

"To take care of Bella while we were at the hospital" Mattheo interrupted him. Suspicious.

"Yeah" I see Lorenzo pulling something behind him. "What are you hiding?" he looks at me.

"Excuse me?" I stare at him.

"Enzo".

"Nothing?".

"Lorenzo" he gulps.

"I ... "

"Lorenzo" he knows not to mess with me.

"Give it" Tom says. Lorenzo and Mattheo look at him.

"Sure?".

"Just give it" Lorenzo takes behind his back a book. No. I stare at it as he hands it at me. I look at Tom.

"Where did you find that?" I keep my stare at Tom.

"At the library".

"And why did you search about my brother?".

"You were bad psychological and I wanted to find out what is going on".

"And you didn't even think about asking me".

"No".

"Great".

"Yn, I didn't want to go against your will but-"

"But you did" he stares at me. "I asked you to never search about my brother. Why didn't you listen to me?".

"Because I wanted to learn".

"It doesn't concern you that subject, Tom. Do you understand me? It doesn't concern you" he just stares at me.

I go near him and pick up and the second baby. I touch the thirds baby hand and transfer us upstairs to their room. I lay them down and put them to sleep. Tom shouldn't do that.