Chapter 1: Rebirth in Another World

Even to the point of death, Jun Xie couldn't figure out why he was struck to death by lightning even though he had never done anything treacherous or evil.

Just when Jun Xie felt that his soul was about to dissipate, he suddenly felt a warm energy surround him, and then his consciousness fell into a deep sleep.

I don't know how long it took, Jun Xie's consciousness began to wake up again, but there was another burst of pain in his body, accompanied by mocking laughter drifting into his ears.

"Hmph, a waste material who doesn't have spiritual roots by nature doesn't deserve to be my elder brother at all. You are not allowed to say that you are from the Jun family outside in the future."

"Waste material is waste material, no matter how hard you try, you can only live like an ordinary mortal."

"I don't know how the Jun family would produce such a waste of cultivation like you. If I were you, I would have been killed by a headshot, because I can't afford to lose face, and neither can the Jun family."

"A piece of trash like you is not worthy of Liu Rusi at all, you should give up on it."

"..."

There was a sharp pain in Jun Xie's head. When he woke up, he also had an extra memory that didn't belong to him.

He had already been struck to death by lightning, but when his soul was about to dissipate, he was protected by a strange force.

And then, while he was unconscious, the soul somehow entered the body.

The original owner of this body was beaten to death by the people in front of him, and his soul went to nowhere, but Jun Xie still got the memory of the original owner.

Jun Xie, who had obtained the memory of the original owner, after a little thought, knew who the murderers who killed the original owner were.

It's ridiculous to say that one of them is actually the half-sister of the original owner.

Jun Xie could even feel the unwillingness and anger from the original owner, and couldn't help but sigh inwardly.

The original owner of this body was also called Jun Xie, who had been tested as a practice waste since he was a child, so he was extremely unwelcome by the family members.

And this half-sister who is Jun Xie's half-sister is called Jun Ruoxin. She usually looks down on Jun Xie who can't cultivate. She looks innocent and kind on the surface, but she actually has a dark heart.

Seeing Jun Xie lying motionless on the ground, Jun Ruoxin frowned, cursed a few more words, and left with the others.

From a distance, Jun Xie could still hear the insults and ridicule from those around Jun Ruoxin.

Jun Xie closed his eyes, then took a deep breath, resisting the pain from all over his body, and stood up expressionlessly. He raised his hand to wipe away the blood remaining from the corner of his mouth, and a coldness flashed in his eyes of light.

He has never been bullied like this, even if the person they are targeting is not really him.

But now, this body already belonged to him.

Looking at the dilapidated room in front of him, Jun Xie walked in without changing his expression, but the pain from his body made it very difficult for him to take every step.

Jun Xie felt the current condition of this body, and found that it was really bad.

Really weak and weak!

A light green robe was already stained with dust, and the bright red blood was particularly conspicuous on it. Jun Xie, who had always been obsessed with cleanliness, felt very disgusted by this.

Jun Xie found a set of clean clothes in the original owner's room to change into, but it was a pity that he didn't have his favorite white.

After changing clothes, Jun Xie lay down on the bed, closed his eyes, and slowly digested the memory of the original owner.

The space Jun Xie lived in in his previous life was also a world that focused on cultivation, called the Cultivation Continent. When he was struck to death by lightning, his cultivation was only half a step away from ascending to the Immortal Realm.

However, it was really unpredictable, and he never thought that he would be struck to death by lightning.

He was a little surprised that the body he was reborn with the same name and surname as him, but he didn't think much about it, after all, it was a good thing.

It's just that the space he is in now is no longer the original Cultivation Continent, but a space called Lingwu Continent.

The Jun family from which the original owner was born was one of the three major families in Tianyun City. As a direct descendant of the Jun family, he was abandoned by the family because his physique was useless for cultivation.

The original owner and Miss Liu Rusi from the Liu family have been married since childhood, but just this morning, people from the Liu family came to annul the engagement.

After the original owner heard the news, he instantly felt that his dignity had been humiliated, so he foolishly ran to argue with the members of the Liu family.

As a result, it is conceivable that the original owner was not only taught a lesson by the Liu family, but also severely punished by the elders of the Jun family, thinking that the original owner had humiliated the Jun family.

The original owner was already seriously injured by the members of the Liu family, and then punished by the elders of the Jun family, that was just adding injury to injury.

And the deadliest thing was the original owner's half-sister who made the situation worse again. She brought several people to beat the original owner without any scruples.

The original owner's father never cared about the original owner's life and death, and the original owner's mother was said to have run away with others when the original owner was less than three months old, and there was no trace of her in these years.

After Jun Xie digested all the original owner's memories, all that was left was depression. In fact, it was quite aggrieved to live with such a person whose father didn't love his mother.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com