135. You're Nervous To Let Him See You Naked

Start from the beginning

Niall: You and Niall were looking for ways to deepen your physical bond. Or that’s how he tried to put it. You two had been dating a while, and you had yet to be willing to take your clothes off for him. He didn’t push you too hard, but you knew it was getting to him. Usually you could come up with a solid excuse to not strip down, but deep down you both knew it was a confidence issue. Niall was coming over that evening, and you knew that the topic would come up, so you prepared some excuses. They varied from it being that time of the month to waiting on your birth control to be active. You heard the knock on the door, and smoothed out your shirt as you walked towards the entrance of your flat. You flung the door open and there was Niall, with a box in his hand. “Whatcha got?” you asked, letting him in. He smiled mischievously. “Well, I know you’re not ready to have sex yet, and I get that” he said, with a sense of endearment in his expression. You sighed on the inside and let the dozens of ‘no sex’ excuses you had escape your brain. “But, I thought this would be a good game to kind of get us going.” Niall unveiled the box and you stared, your mind racing as to how you could get out of this one. Niall held the game Twister in his arms, and you knew this wasn’t going to be played the normal way. “Naked Twister” Niall smiled eagerly, and your suspicions were confirmed. “Can we talk?” you said, and Niall’s smile disappeared. You made your way over to the couch and Niall sat across from you. He slid Twister in between you two, and you glanced down at it, irritably,  before focusing on Niall. “So, I want you to know that I would have loved to have had sex with you by now” you said calmly, and Niall’s face showed shock and confusion. “Then why is this…” he trailed off, and you looked past him at the wall. “I am scared for you to see me naked” you said truthfully, and Niall sighed. “I knew it” he replied, and you could feel tears in your eyes as you looked towards the ceiling. “Y/N, you have to know that I find you beautiful. I love every piece of you, every inch of your skin is beautiful to me. If you really feel like you need to wait, then I will wait for you. But you need to know that I will not be passing any judgement on your body. Well, no, I will. But I can promise you it will be positive” he said, finishing with a smile. You smiled lightly, feeling a little better already. Within a week you were ready to let Niall see your body, and he held very strong to his promise.

Louis: As a celebration of you finishing school, Louis planned a trip for you two to go to Spain. You were thrilled to be going away with Louis, and the excitement rivalled Christmas mornings when you were little. You two took in the sights all day, and spent the nights together in the hotel. You and Louis had already had sex, but you usually managed to keep your shirt on or covers over you. You didn’t make a habit of exposing your body to Louis, you weren’t comfortable with it and you didn’t know what Louis would think. Louis thought he was a victim of lack of opportunity, never having really been provided the chance to see you totally naked, which worked a great deal in your favor. “Where to today, babe?” you asked, kissing his forehead as he sat at the table of your suite, letting your beachy summer curls fall in his face. “We’re going to go over to Ibiza to this beautiful beach called Playa D’Es Cavallet. It will only take us about four hours to get there, and we can get a room and stay overnight” he responded, and you smiled wide. It sounded so romantic, escaping to a small island for a night, nobody following you two. You packed your swimsuit, a nightie, a change of clothes and your toiletries before heading out. The drive was long, but beautiful, and you were thankful to have Louis to share it with. You spent most of the three hour ferry ride sleeping, and as you arrived, Louis got your car and pulled up to meet you. “I was thinking we could go straight to the beach for a couple of hours and then check in?” he suggested as you slid in next to him. “Sounds good” you replied, much like you would have to any suggestion he had. You arrived at the beach almost immediately, and your eyes widened as you watched a couple, completely naked, walk along the sand. “It’s a nude beach?” you asked, panic evident in your voice. “Yeah, I didn’t even think to mention that” Louis said slyly, winking at you. “I.. uh…” you stumbled on your words. “What is it?” Louis questioned, and you sighed. “I am nervous to be naked around you” you replied, and Louis cupped his hand over his mouth. “You’re nervous about being naked around me?!” he asked, the shock clear even though his words were muffled. You nodded silently, expecting Louis to poke fun at you. “I’m nervous to be naked around you. Your body is so sexy and mine is just, belch” he said, making a disgusted face. You glared at him, but you couldn’t say anything. You couldn’t scold him for the same feelings you had. “Can we do this together?” he asked, and you fidgeted your hands. “I guess” you replied, and you both climbed out of the car. It ended up being a lot of fun, and after getting over the initial shock of being naked in public, you two were both very comfortable with the idea of each other’s nakedness.

Harry: You and Harry were both attending an award show, and you decided to get ready at his flat. You had to shower, and you slid your sweat pants off before climbing in the glass enclosure. You turned the hot water on and let the steady stream loosen your muscles. You loved Harry’s shower, and often took advantage of any opportunity to use it. Harry always made sure to remind you that the shower was big enough for two. In reality, it was big enough for eight. You could have a dinner party in there, but that didn’t mean you wanted to. You didn’t love the idea of Harry seeing you naked in the shower. When you were having sex, it was different. You were both a little too preoccupied to focus on the flaws of each other’s bodies. Not that Harry possessed any, you were looking to protect your own figure. You were deep in thought, thinking about when you thought you would ever feel comfortable letting Harry see you naked, when you heard someone in the bathroom. You didn’t realize that time was coming quicker than you thought, until the shower door swung open. In walked Harry, draping a towel over the rack on the outside of the door. The steam became your best friend, a small barrier between Harry’s curious eyes and your naked body. “Harry!” you squealed, and you backed towards another shower head. “We both had to shower, and we should be trying to conserve water” he said, cheekily, and tacking on a wink for good measure. You felt the anxiety rising in your stomach, and you raced to come up with an excuse to get out of the shower. “Well, I’m already so it’s all you” you said, keeping to the edge as you made your way to the door. “The top of your head isn’t even wet, Y/N” Harry remarked, and you smiled awkwardly. “I, uh, I just washed the roots” you lied. “That doesn’t make sense, you never do that” he said, less humour in his voice. You didn’t really feel like turning this shower into a screaming match, so you decided to fess up. “I just, I don’t know how I feel about you seeing me naked” you said, and Harry raised an eyebrow at you. “We have had sex countless times, Y/N” he said, and you nodded, still keeping your body hidden by the thin layer of steam surrounding you both. “I know but that’s different. That’s not me just displaying my body to you” you explained. Harry shook his head. “How do you think I get.. ready… for sex?” he asked, and you shrugged. “I look at your body. I take in your curves and the shape that you have. It turns me on. I want to see you naked because I know you in clothes is one of the sexiest things I have ever seen. I love your body Y/N” he said, and you shrugged. Harry, being able to tell you were unconvinced, shook his head. “You have nothing to be nervous about. I adore your body. I love everything. I know you feel you have flaws, who doesn’t. But the flaws you have mentioned, they make me laugh. I love that part of your body. Everything you think isn’t beautiful is breathtaking to me” he said, and you felt a smile creep across your face. You decided to stay in the shower with Harry, and you felt the discomfort wash away with the water.