110. You're Marrying Someone Else part 5

Harry - you turned to the other side in bed, head still spinning from the party that’d left your place two hours ago. Sean shrugged next to you in bed, curling his body in a little more. You shifted back from him and let the covers down to expose your skin. You swung your legs over the side of the bed and stood up quietly. 

"B-baby…" Sean mumbled in his sleep, one arm yawning out to you instinctively. You peered down at him, aligning a smile before you quietly crossed the dark bedroom to the bathroom.

You closed the door before you turned on the light. “Okay, okay,” you whispered to yourself, kneeling down and opening up the cupboard doors. You could still hear Harry in your head as you searched and the way his words twisted in there, the way they sounded as you replayed them over and over, “is it mine?”

You pressed your lips together and swallowed, hands coming into contact with the small makeup bag wedged behind the sink pipes at the back of the cupboard. You quietly pulled it out, unzipped it and took out the pregnancy test you’d been hiding.

"Here we go," you murmured to yourself, and stood a little shakily. You moved silently to the toilet, sat down and followed the instructions on the back of the test box. You set the stick next to the sink when you were finished.

You sat down on the floor to wait, curling your knees to your chest, mindlessly fiddling with the engagement ring on your finger as you waited. You closed your eyes and dulled your head back, checking your watch after what felt like twenty minutes.

When you knew you were okay to check, you stood up slowly, stepping over to the sink again. You sucked in a shaky breath, freezing, when you glanced your eyes down and saw the result.

Liam - you opened and closed your mouth a few times before anything happened, “I… I wasn’t,” you stuttered, flustering back, “I was just trying to kick you off and get your foot away from mine.”

"Right," Liam smiled to one side of his features, "yep, whatever you say, (Y/N)."

"Don’t," you shook your head down, "don’t do that…"

Liam shifted how he was standing in the hallway. He moved oddly next to you before he caught himself again, “sorry,” he seemed to realise a bit of it, “I’m being a dick again, aren’t I?”

"Just a little," you tried nudging the smile that crept across you.

"Yeah," he breathed, "it’s just you…" he tried not to meet your eyes, the moment his voice grew quiet, "it’s just you, (Y/N). I don’t know, you make me act like an idiot. What can I say?"

"You can say sorry…" you tried shrugging one shoulder up, stepping closer again.

"Or I could tell you that I miss you…" he replied, shrugging the same shoulder with a quieter voice. 

"Okay," you stopped him, "now you’re definitely being a dick. No question about it."

"(Y/N)," he tried to say again, softening, almost sighing. 

"We should get back to the table," you muttered and turned around, not sure of what else there way to say, your feet quick as you walked, squeezing Ben’s thigh again as you sat back down, waiting for Liam to do the same with Sarah.

Louis - you shifted in your seat, leaning one arm over the console to hold Stephen’s hand as he drove through the quiet streets, turning swiftly with the steering wheel in one hand. 

"Look at you guys," Louis groaned from the backseat, to make you roll your eyes, "so in love, getting married and all that. Gotta say I’m surprised…"