134. You Leave The Wanted For A One Direction Member

Harry: "Yea, I fancy her a bit. I think she’s fit," Harry spoke honestly. "Hey, that rhymed!" Louis laughed. The rest of the boys poked Harry around for his little public crush as he blushed. Your jaw hit your lap and you closed your laptop, before your sleeping boyfriend would hear. The video of the One Direction interview had gone viral that morning and somehow you had come up in the conversation. Later in the day you heard a loud groan and ran to find the noise. In your bedroom, the video was playing on Tom’s computer and his fists were clenched tightly. “What? What’s wrong?” You ask, eying Tom. “Curly’s got a little crush on something that’s mine,” He growled. You bit your lip. “He know’s we’re dating. He’s not going to do anything about it,” You soothed. “Oh, so now you are taking his side?!” “What? No, you are putting words in my mouth. He’s seen us together. Calm down!” You put your hands up. “Don’t tell me to calm down!” His face was as red as a tomato. He slammed the computer shut. You sighed and ran your fingers through your hair. “Tom, if you are going to act like this in our relationship, then I can’t be in it. You’re too controlling!” You spin on your heel and walk out of your bedroom. “So are you leaving me for that dirtbag?” He screams. “Maybe I am!”

Liam: "Who is texting you?" Jay asked, snatching at the phone in your hands. You pull it closer to your chest though, and give him a dirty look. "It does not pertain to you," You mumble. "Well yes, it does. You’re my girlfriend and were spending time together. You won’t get off of that damn phone," He retorts, propping his feet up on your coffee table. "It’s just a friend, ok? You don’t need to be snoopy." He narrows his eyes and playfully throws a grape at your cheek. The ‘friend’ you were actually texting was Liam Payne- someone Jay hated. You knew that if Jay had even found out, he would not only kill you, but also Liam. When you laughed at something funny Liam had said, he tried to read over your shoulder. “Okay, now I’m getting bothered by this. Do you want me to leave so you can finish your conversation with this ‘friend’?” Jay asks. “No, Jay! I don’t see why this is so annoying to you!” He stands up and crosses his arms. “Because I kind of think you’re cheating on me!” Now you stand up. “Why would you think that? I’m only talking to a friend! You don’t need to accuse me of cheating on you.” You roll your eyes. “Can I at least know who you are talking to?” You sigh. “Liam Payne.” His eyes grow to the size of golf balls. “What?! See, you are cheating on me!” You moan loudly and suck your lips into your mouth. “I don’t need this, Jay,” You state, heading towards the door.

Niall: You and Siva’s relationship was great. Well…at one point. You had both drifted and began to lose interest-you had both found someone else. You still lived together and communicated. You still both had good times. But you felt trapped, like you were suffocating. You had had enough. “Siva?” You called out, looking in rooms for him. You had finally found him on his computer, with his glasses perched on the bridge of his nose. “Siva? Can I talk to you for a moment?” You asked quietly. “Sure babe. What’s going on?” You sighed and scratched the back of your neck. “I think we should break up,” You whisper. “Wait- why?” He questions. “I..I’ve kinda found someone else.” His tongue peeks out to moisten his lips. “Who is it?” “Niall Horan,” you admit. He exhales deeply and puts his head in his hands. “Uh, I really don’t know what to say. But if he makes you happy, go for it.” His tone was deep, and sad. “I’m sorry.” “Yea,” he breathes. “No worries.”

Louis: "Louis, stop!" You laugh, pushing the older boy off of you. He chuckles and kisses your cheek, before shooting you a wink and hopping back into his car. The moonlight was the only source of light you had. The sound of cicadas and jingling keys filled your ears. You opened the door to your shared apartment, and standing right in front of you was your boyfriend, Max. "Why were you with Louis?" You dodged his question, and put your purse onto the kitchen counter. "Answer the question." You shrugged. "We were just hanging out," You lied. Truth was, you were hooking up with another man in another bed. You felt slightly guilty, but Max had done it plenty of times before. You were dwindling in your relationship, and you weren’t getting what you wanted from Max. "Doing what?" His arms crossed over his rising and falling chest. "We just watched a movie, ok? That’s it!" You lied once more. "Don’t lie to me, Y/N, what were you doing with Louis!?" He asked, pushing a finger to his chest. You looked down at your feet and avoided his eye contact. "You slept with him, didn’t you?" "It’s not like you haven’t done it with other women before!" You yelled. He now looked at you with disappointment and anger. "But I told you the truth! I admitted I was wrong!" You huffed and grabbed your purse off of the counter. "Now where are you going?" He boomed. "If all we’re going to do in this relationship is cheat on each other, then I don’t want to be in it."

Zayn: Nathan climbed all over you, kissing you sloppily on any patch of skin he could reach. You closed your eyes in discomfort but stayed in one position. His hands fluttered up and down your body, even under your blouse. You sat up after dealing with enough of his make out session, and pushed him off of you. “Nath, can we do something else?” You asked. “Sure,” He winked, grabbing your hand and pulling you towards the stairs. “No- I mean something other than sex.” His eyebrows crinkled and he looked at you. “Well what else is there to do?” You roll your eyes. “I dunno, go pick out a movie or something.” He shrugged and grabbed a random movie case and popped it into the player. You shut the lights off and grabbed a few blankets. He sat next to you- but his main focus was your body. His fingers ran up and down your thighs and neck. “Nathan, I’m trying to watch the movie,” You complained, pushing his hands off. “I’m sorry! I just need you!” He whines, nudging closer. You stand up and turn the movie off. “Why are you being so clingy?” You ask. “I like sex.” He shrugs. “I’m a human being, not a piece of meat. Go hire a prostitute or something, because I’m starting to think you are just using me for sex.” You slip on shoes and he follows you to the door. “W-where are you going?” “To Zayn’s house. At least he won’t try to feel me up.”