43. He's Your Best Friend Brother And He Kiss You

ZAYN: Anytime you’d find yourself alone in a room with your best friend’s brother, you could never manage to make the kind of good impression you want to because your brain always goes to mush. This is one of those times. Your best friend is in the kitchen making dinner; you had stayed behind to play with her kitten that’s been pawing playfully at your leg for the last ten minutes. Zayn appears in the room, having come down the stairs in search of a bottle of water. He takes a seat next to you on the couch, watching you play with the cat for a moment. “You know, you always blush when I come into the room,” he teases you, only resulting in you turning an even deeper shade of red. “It’s cuz you think I’m so good looking, isn’t it?” he presses, raising an eyebrow and smirking at you. When you don’t respond, he just chuckles and leans in closer to you to whisper, “For the record, I think you’re pretty good looking yourself.” He finishes with a kiss to your cheek, just brushing the corner of your lips, causing your heart to palpitate to the point that you think it might burst right out of your chest.

NIALL: There has been a sexual tension between you and Niall for years. Neither one of you has acted on your feelings for the other because you didn’t want to make things weird for your friend, making her get caught up in the middle of it. One afternoon while you’re there, you spot Niall stealing glances at you from across the room when he thought you hadn’t been looking. Finally, enough is enough. You take advantage of the opportunity you have when your friend steps outside, cornering Niall in the kitchen as he puts together a sandwich. “This is getting ridiculous. I like you, you like me. Either we need to do something about it or we need to stop this game of undressing each other with our eyes every time we pass each other.” “You want me to do something about it? Fine,” and with that, he grabs your face in his hands and lays one on you. Startled by this uncharacteristic bold movement, you don’t respond at first, but soon feel yourself melting into the kiss.

HARRY: It’s your friend’s birthday so everyone is out at the bar to celebrate. Including Harry. You know he’s been crushing on you for a while now, but you just don’t return those feelings. You hate whenever he’s around because you know he’ll be trying to flirt with you the whole night – and tonight, you are here for your friend, not to fight off her hormone-driven brother. It takes him a record-breaking nine seconds before he’s swooped in and is starting to lay it on thick – as usual. You brush him off and ignore him as best you can for most of the night. It’s not until a few hours later that he manages to catch up to you. You’re both fairly inebriated, so your judgement is questionable. This time when he approaches you and strikes up a conversation, you actually engage in it and encourage him to go on. Before you know it, your lips are on his, his arms are wrapped around your waist, and you’re lost in a kiss in the corner of the dark bar.

LIAM: You and your friend had been arguing a lot lately and it had finally reached a point where you can’t take it anymore. Usually, she’s the one you go to when you need to vent about something, but obviously that is out of the question in this case. Instead, you turn to Liam. You’d always considered him a friend and know that he will listen to you and walk you through it, so you give him a call. He comes over to your house so you don’t have to risk running into your friend right now. You dish all of the details, laying it all out there, just wanting to get it off your chest. Tears escape your eyes, despite how hard you try to hold them back. “Hey, it’s alright. You two have been friends for ages. You’ll patch things up; I know it,” he comforts you with a small smile. You can only nod as more tears run down your face. He wraps an arm around your shoulders and pulls you in close. He kisses your temple lightly. You look up at him and find yourself lost in his gaze. Soon he’s leaning forward and he placing a gentle, soothing kiss to your lips.

LOUIS: “You are absolutely ridiculous! You are not even my friend; your sister is. So I really don’t see what any of this has to do with you!” you shout at Louis after he’d piped up with an unwanted comment about something you and his sister had been talking privately about. This isn’t the first time you’d gotten into a yelling match with him. And it won’t be the last. He has a way of getting under your skin and irking you to kingdom come. “I’m ridiculous? Really? Me? Have you looked in the mirror lately?” he retorts, folding his arms across his chest. You scoff and try to turn away, but he stops you by grabbing your elbow. You’re about to protest and throw another insult in his face, but he doesn’t give you the chance before his lips are crashing into yours and you find yourself lost in the most passionate kiss you’ve ever experienced.