64. A Cute Guy Hits On You And He Gets Jealous

Louis: You and Louis were out grocery shopping. You had to pick up a few things for having the boys over for a barbeque that night. You did the aisles, and made your way to the cash. You went to a lane and saw a super hot cashier working the till. He looked kind of like a good mix between Mathew McConaughey and Zac Efron. Louis saw him too, and kissed your neck. You smiled. Clearly, Louis was sending a message and you didn’t mind it. The cashier noticed and smirked. You were loading the groceries on the conveyer belt when you noticed you forgot something. “Shoot, Lou I forgot ketchup and we are completely out. Can you grab me some? Please?” “Ummm sure” he said, hesitating at the thought of you alone with Mr. Wonderful behind the scanner. You raised your eyebrow and Lou smirked, kissing your forehead before walking away. It was your turn to ring things through, and you looked up at the cashier. He was smiling big at you, and you smiled back. “Hi, how are you today beautiful?” he said as he started to ring through your groceries. “Good thanks, and yourself?” “I was good until I saw you, now I’m great.” You blushed. “Looks like a party?” he said, hinting at the groceries. “Oh, yeah, kind of. My boyfriend and I are having some of his band mates over.” “Bandmates? That guy’s in a band? Why doesn’t he get a real job. I would if I could spoil a girl like you.” “He does support me” you laughed, preparing to explain, but the cashier cut you off. “I don’t mean emotionally, hun. I mean put food on the table. Weekend gigs at shitty pubs don’t do that. Let’s get real.” “Well, my band is representing a 50 million dollar enterprise so I think I can spoil her just fine” you heard a familiar voice chime in behind you. You giggled, and turned to give Louis a hug. “That’ll be 21.12 pounds” the cashier said, clearly embarrassed. “Oh, I think I can afford this one. I still have some money left over from having a debuting number one single on the Billboard chart” Louis said, taking out his wallet. You took your bags and left, laughing the whole way to the car at how sassy your boyfriend was.

Niall: You were out at Nobu, celebrating your recent promotion at work with sushi. You were sitting down and waiting for your waiter to come. You saw a super cute guy coming towards you, and you blushed. He had dirty blonde shaggy hair, blue eyes and huge arms. He looked about 28, but a really good 28. “You’re drooling” Niall said from across the table. “Am not” you snapped, looking at him with a scowl. He smirked and shook his head at you. “Hello, my name is Daniel and I will be your server today. Have you decided on anything yet, gorgeous?” Daniel asked you. He didn’t even address Niall, and you could tell Niall wasn’t happy. “I’m going to get the Fillet of Salmon with Teriyaki Sauce please” you said politely. “Absolutely, lovely choice for a lovely girl” he said. You handed him the menu and he purposely ran his fingers over yours. “And you?” he said, turning to Niall. “Tenderloin of Beef with Wasabi Pepper Sauce” “Ok” the waiter says, turning to you again “I’ll be back soon, don’t miss me too much.” You let out a fake laugh as he walked away. “What a loser” Niall said. You let out a light laugh. “I have to go to the boy’s room” he said, sliding out of the booth. “Don’t miss me too much” he mimicked Daniel as he walked away, and you laughed. It was almost like Daniel was watching, because he came right over. “So, why don’t you ditch this kid and we can hang out? I’m off in thirty minutes.” He said, sliding into Niall’s seat. You could see Niall coming, but you didn’t say anything. “Babe, you and me could have way more fun. Drop the baby off at daycare and we can do something. Give me your number.” “Mate, I would strongly recommend you get away from my girlfriend. I want to speak to your manager and I do not want you bringing our food. Maybe it’s about time you grow up and stop hitting on girls who are way out of your league” he said, waving his hand off. Daniel stood up and walked away. “Niall, you bad ass” you laughed as he sat down. Niall complained to the manager and they asked a lovely older woman named Denise to wait on you. She was lovely, and Niall tipped you well before you two headed home.