Chapter 150: Jaya Island

"Land ahead!" Yelled Trenza from the crow's nest as he pointed directly in front of them, her words gathering everyone's attention while Diddy leaped up the crow's nest beside her.

Looking out to see in the same direction Trenza was pointing, far into the distance, emerging just beyond the horizon, I spotted a decently sized piece of land, causing me to grin in excitement.

"Hehe, finally, I'm ready to cause some chaos." Stated Diddy with a feral smile while standing horizontally on the mast right above the crow's nest before falling to the deck.

"And someone said we'd get lost with a log pose at sea." Remarked Freyja with a slight smirk as she glanced at Sebeas, who merely chuckled in amusement.

"So this is Jaya Island, then?" Asked Mael lightly as he glanced between Sebas, Freyja, and Diddy.

"By all accounts, it should be, but we won't know until we arrive, though I've heard Jaya island is a rather lawless town with the Shoujo pirates claiming it as their territory, with Mock Town being the hub for all pirates who happen to visit." Remarked Sebas lightly, though his words caused Freyja to shake her head while Mael nodded.

"Don't go saying that; you'll get a certain monkey all excited." Said Freyja as she glanced at Diddy, though her words were too late since he had already overheard everything.

"Hehe, c'mon, Freyja, don't be like that; I'm sure this will be fun!" Stated Diddy eagerly as he leaped onto the railing and stared at Freyja, who merely scoffed and shook her head.

"Yeah, sure, while you're causing a ruckus and killing the shoujo pirates, I'll be doing something actually productive rather than just fun." Remarked Freyja with a frown, glancing at Diddy, who chuckled.

"Hehe, if you believe being productive means engaging in deprave sexual acts, then I don't think there is anyone better than you; there probably isn't anyone who even comes close." Declared Diddy, causing Freyja to spit flames at him, though he swiftly leaped away, easily evading her attack.

"Hoho, calm down, you two; we can't have you two fighting after just leaving such a terrible storm; the poor ship won't be able to handle it." Commented Sebas with a chuckle as he intervened before the two started fighting, though Diddy seemed relatively calm despite Freyja's attack.

"Heh, don't worry. I'm not in the mood to fight Freyja; after all, I can sense a powerful opponent, someone on Lindbergh's level on that Island. I can't waste my energy fighting small fries like her; I need to be in tip-top shape when confronting this person." Stated Diddy lightly with a feral grin of pure excitement, though his words caused Freyja and Sebas to frown deeply while Mael just furrowed his brows.

"An enemy on the level of Lindbergh, within Jaya island? That's not good." Said Freyja with an ugly expression as memories of Centaurea resurfaced in her mind, and although she's gotten stronger, her current strength wasn't even equal to Diddy's strength from back then.

"Yes, this is not good, not good at all; we were lucky at Centaurea that Lindbergh didn't deem us important enough to abandon his duty, but if we happen to encounter a pirate as strong as Lindbergh. I don't even know if all of us combined will be enough to stop them, not to mention Mael and I are still injured." Remarked Sebas with furrowed brows and a deep frown as he rubbed his bearded chin with a thoughtful expression.

"Lindbergh? Are you referring to the Southern Commander of the Revolutionary Army, Lindbergh?" Asked Mael with a raised eyebrow as he glanced at his fellow crewmates for answers.

"Hehe, yep; back in South Blue, I happened to fight him, and he's the only opponent I've ever lost to, well, at least ever since I've become a pirate." Replied Diddy as he walked back up the stairs, appearing at the upper deck with everyone else before laying in his hammock with his eyes closed, preparing himself for the deadly battle ahead.