Chapter 159: Nico Robin(Finest Woman Alive!)

While I was training at the top of the mast, I sensed slight movement from below, prompting me slightly open my eyes as I saw Nami, Luffy, and Zoro leave their ship, heading in the direction of Mock town; if I weren't training, I'd warn them of Blackbeard, but I was, so I shrugged my arms and ignored them as I continued concentrating. With me intensely training, the hours began to slip by, and before I knew it, the bright sunny sky had set, and now, all that remained was a cloudly night, though, behind those clouds, I could feel it; tonight was a full moon.

Thanks to the clouds, I wasn't transforming into what I've learned is called my sulong form, which all Minks have, but even still, I could feel its trapped power coursing through my veins, just waiting for it to be unleashed.

'Heh, unfortunately, not tonight, no sulong for me, which is good, as I'd probably end up killing Blackbeard, and that would be such a waste, not to mention it wouldn't even be a fun fight when transformed.' Thought Diddy as he opened his eyes from his several hours of training, deciding to bring his training to a halt for today.

Looking around, I spotted long nose, who was called Usopp, nailing makeshift wings to the side of their ship; he was doing a poor job at it, but from my understanding, he was no shipwright, so it made sense, not like I really cared, just an observation I made. Unsurprisingly, I didn't sense either Freyja or Scar, though I did notice Mael; he and Grand were playing a game of cards while a miniature sun floated above them.

Leaping off the mast, I landed on the upper deck and approached my hammock, only to curse inwardly when I spotted Tenza still sleeping there.

"Tsk, you're lucky I'm not even that tired, Trenza." Muttered Diddy with a growl as he glared at Trenza, who was sleeping like a baby, oblivious to the fact that a literal beast was standing merely a foot away from her.

Throwing my fur cloak atop her, lest she gets a cold and dies from scurvy or some other sickness people get at sea, I turned around and walked downstairs, passing Mael and Grand before heading into the lower deck.

Walking past the few cabins, I stopped when I spotted Robin inside Sebas's room, and weirdly enough, I didn't sense Sebas anywhere in the vicinity; he wasn't on the ship to begin with. Silently entering Sebas's room, I stood behind her and watched as she rummaged through his belongings, seemingly looking for something, only to sigh slightly in frustration.

"Haa, it seems Sebas doesn't have any information about the void century either." Muttered Robin with a sigh as she closed the cabinet before turning around, only to freeze when she spotted Diddy standing less than a foot behind her while staring into her eyes.

"Just because I didn't kill you before doesn't mean I won't kill you." Said Diddy with a feral grin as he reached forward and touched Robins's face, using his sharp nails to softly draw a line on her cheek, leaving behind a blood trail.

"Anyways, I'm not really in the mood; I've just got done training, and I'm feeling pretty satisfied with my progress, so you're rather lucky, though you still need to get out." Added Diddy lightly with a smirk as he backed away, causing Robin to release a breath in relief, only for him to grab her by the face and throw her out of the room, slamming her against the wall, causing her to cough out spit.

After throwing her out of the room, I turned around and saw her cross her arms as several arms emerged from the walls and ground, causing me to grin as I bared my fangs at her.

"Don't push your luck, Robin; you're only alive since I've got no desire to kill weaklings like yourself. Put your limbs away, or I'll rip your spine out of your body, you choose." Remarked Diddy with a ferocious smile as he licked his fangs, causing Robin to hesitate for a few seconds before finally lowering her arms, prompting all her other limbs to vanish into a puff of smoke.