Chapter 119: Boin Archipelago

As we sailed closer to the island, several more islands became visible, though they were all smaller than the initial three; I didn't care about the other smaller islands and had Sebas sail directly for the largest island, where the heavenly scent emanated. Hopping down from the mast, I walked to the front of the ship and intently gazed at the Islands since, for some reason, my instincts were warning me of danger, though what they were warning me of wasn't what was on the island, no, it was warning me of the island itself.

'Hmm, interesting.' Mused Diddy with a grin as he looked at the large island before turning around, walking past Scar, and grabbing Naga-sa off his back.

Walking back to the upper deck, I kicked open the doors to the captain's quarters, only to see a naked Freyja looking at herself in the mirror with several outfits lying on her bed.

"Tch, is it too much to knock before entering?" Remarked Freyja with a frown as she glanced at Diddy through the mirror, not even caring that she was naked.

"Trenza's found an island, so hurry up; I think it's a good one." Said Diddy with a feral grin as he glanced at Freyja's body before looking at her through the mirror, only to see her smirking.

"You know, Captain, all you have to do is ask, and you can get far more than just a simple look." Stated Freyja lustfully as she turned around, showing off her voluptuous breasts and crotch, which she had her pubic hair shaved into a heart.

"Heh, no thanks, I'm not into pedophiles." Replied Diddy as he gave Freyja a once over before turning around and leaping to the upper deck.

"Tsk, fucker couldn't even close the door." Muttered Freyja in an annoyed voice as she shut her doors closed.

Landing on the upper deck, I sat on my hammock and waited for Sebas to park or anchor the ship, which didn't take too long, as he stopped the ship right underneath what I like to call its petals since it resembles flower petals.

"So, how are we supposed to get up there, Captain? It's high as hell!" Asked Grand as he looked right above him, eyeing the island's petal that was hundreds of feet above sea level.

"Haa, you already know how Grand." Remarked Trenza with a sigh, seemingly already resigned to her fate as she slid down the ladder leading to the crow's nest before walking up the stairs to the upper deck and approaching Diddy.

"Heh, you're quick on the uptake." Said Diddy as he glanced at Trenza, who had just given him a blank look before hopping onto his back, wrapping her legs around his waist for extra stability.

"If that was a pun, it was terrible." Commented Trenza, resting her head on Diddy's shoulder while he just chuckled in response before looking at Sebas.

"You coming, Sebas, or what?" Asked Diddy while leaning against Naga-sa.

"This old man is all up for an adventure, but I must decline; I'm still injured, and I'll only end up slowing you down. I'll stay here and watch over the ship; you all can go and have fun." Replied Sebas with a shake of his head as he brought out a folded newspaper from his suit jacket and started reading.

Nodding my head, I leaped toward Grand and wrapped my tail around his ankle before glancing at Scar, sweating while leaning against the mast.

"Ask your little public toilet girlfriend to take you; I'm sure she'll oblige, so long as you shit in her again." Said Diddy mockingly with a smirk, while both Trenza and Grand laughed before suddenly covering their mouth in fear when Freyja emerged from the Captain's quarters with a livid expression.

"W-We weren't laughing, Freyja; I-I promise!" Declared Grand nervously as he eyed Freyja, though lucky for him and Trenza, she was too busy eyeing Diddy.