Chapter 47: Royal Bloodline Finished!

"So where has Diddy gone, Sebas?" Asked Freyja lightly as she approached Sebas and an awkward Janet, who was utterly astonished at her beauty.

"He's gone down that secret passage to retrieve the fleeing royal family; it's been several minutes since then, so he should be returning rather soon." Replied Sebas while gesturing toward the throne, to which Freyja nodded, though an excited Janet interrupted the two's conversation.

"I-I can't believe it! I-It's really you, Freyja! C-Can I take some pictures of you, please!?" Yelled Janet in disbelief and excitement as she practically ignored Sebas and neared a confused Freyja.

"Yes, it's me, Freyja; I appreciate the enthusiasm, Janet, but how come you're so excited to see me? I'm not anyone important, at least not yet." Said Freyja, slightly taken aback by how giddy Janet was.

"N-Not anyone important!? Do you not read the newspaper, Miss Freyja?" Asked Janet with widened eyes while looking at Freyja, who nodded in response.

"Freyja is fine, and yes, sometimes I do; however, why are you asking me that?" Replied Freyja as she tilted her head in even more confusion.

"S-So you don't even know about the storm you picture has created in the South Blue? People are already saying you're more beautiful than one of the warlords of the seas, Pirate Empress Boa Hancock, also known as the most beautiful woman in the world. Yet, the craziest thing is, this is all based on the picture of the newspaper printed a couple of days ago, and your picture was in black and white!" Exclaimed Janet eagerly in one breath as she rummaged through her suitcase, retrieving Boa Hancock's wanted poster for Freyja and Sebas to see.

"Pirate Empress Boa Hancock? She's definitely one of the most beautiful women ever to grace this world, but I must agree with Miss Janet; she is still a league below Freyja in terms of beauty and figure, and although I've never met her, I'm certain her etiquette isn't that good either, she is a pirate after all." Remarked Sebas lightly as he glanced between Boa Hancock and Freyja, easily noticing who was superior.

"So she's Pirate Empress Boa Hancock? I've heard her name being mentioned a few times in the past, but I've never really been interested in her, so I didn't acquire information about her; though it is, as you say, Sebas, she doesn't hold a candle to my beauty." Stated Freyja while uninterestedly eyeing the wanted poster before handing it back to Janet.

Just as Janet was about to ask Freyja if she could take some photos of her, all of a sudden, the palace ceiling collapsed, catching everyone by surprise as they laid eyes on what came crashing through the roof.

"I-Is that a s-ship!?" Exclaimed Janet in shock as she witnessed a ship falling to the ground while destroying the throne room.

"Haa, that stupid fool; he always loves to make a crazy entrance." Muttered Freyja with a sigh as he grabbed her head in annoyance.

"Hoho, our Captain is a wild one." Said Sebas with a chuckle as he watched the ship slam onto the ground, destroying the throne and everything else nearby.

___

___

Descending into the massive hole the ship made after dropping it, I landed on the ground just before the boat and glanced at Freyja, Sebas, and Janet in the distance.

"Hehe, I've found the royals of Briss Kingdom; cowards were trying to flee." Announced Diddy with a grin as he slapped the broken ship, further damaging it, while looking at the approaching three.

"Tch, are you sure they're not dead? That was a rather tall drop for a bunch of normal people." Asked Freyja as she neared Diddy and the ship behind him, though the quiet whimpering answered her question.