Chapter 94: The Mighty Jin!

"Ow, ow, ow, ow." Said Trenza with every step she took as she followed behind Diddy while her hair, which was usually braided, looked like a fried mess.

"That's what you get for not listening to my words." Replied Diddy with a smirk as he glanced at Trenza, who would occasionally twitch from the leftover electricity in her body.

"Tsk, I was merely trying to show my gratitude, yet you electrocuted me, you crazy Captain!" Stated Trenza in anger as she pointed Sunaipu at Diddy and unloaded several bullets into him, though he easily dodged each one.

"Yeah, and it was enjoyable watching you spazz uncontrollably on the ground; who knew electrocuting people was such a hilarious thing?" Remarked Diddy with a grin as he pointed at a random man who happened to be exiting an alley and launched a weak lightning bolt at him, causing him to collapse to the floor while convulsing like crazy.

"Hehe, see, isn't it hilarious?" Asked Diddy with a slight chuckle as he pointed at the man from afar, prompting Trenza to watch and nearly laugh.

"Hmph, okay, I admit; it's kind of funny, but only when you use it on someone other than me; otherwise, it's just rude." Said Trenza with a smile as she suppressed her laughter before folding her arms and looking at Diddy.

Chuckling at Trenza's remark, we quickly left the convulsing man to himself as we headed deeper into the city, to the downtown area, you could say, which happened to be much more bustling than the outskirts and filled with both men and women alike, though I suppose that only makes sense considering the red light district is in the outskirts. Walking around, we noticed a much more abundant amount of marines than on the outskirts, but that was understandable; after all, this was where most of the citizens converged.

While walking around, I was surprised to note that while a lot of the marines gave us threatening looks, some even following us, none of them made a single move; I couldn't tell if it was because they were waiting for reinforcements or they were simply making sure we didn't harm any civilians, but they didn't bother us, well, that was until we happened to encounter a higher ranking officer than those soldiers.

"Oh, an Ice cream stand! Captain, do you want some ice cream?" Asked Trenza in slight glee when she noticed an ice cream stand, which had a surprisingly short line.

'The 1500's have ice cream? I'm no historian, but this doesn't really seem accurate; whatever, this place is far different from Earth.' Thought Diddy, slightly surprised by the existence of ice cream so early, though he didn't bother questioning it any further.

"Sure, why not? I'm curious if the ice cream of this world is any good." Replied Diddy as he shrugged his arms and approached the ice cream standing, Trenza following him while they ignored the small line and walked directly to the front.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah; don't care what you have to say, just give us some ice cream before I get physical." Said Diddy as he stood opposite the owner of the ice cream stand while tapping his sharp nails on the stand.

Shutting the man down before he could speak, Trenza and I waited for our ice cream, but while doing so, I felt someone grab my shoulder, causing me to growl, and I didn't even bother turning around to look as I swatted my hand behind me, hitting the person who had grabbed me. However, to my astonishment, my hand, which should've sent the person flying away, went right through their body as if they were intangible, causing me to quickly retract my hand and turn around, only for me to come eye-to-eye with what looked to be a marine Captain.

'What the?' Thought Diddy with widened eyes as he looked at where he smacked the Marine Captain, only to see a gaping hole closing rapidly.

"So we finally meet, Chaos Kong." Said the marine captain in a deep voice, who looked to be your average middle-aged man with an average build, appearance, beard, and black hair.