Chapter 141: Doctor Kong At Your Service

Leaving my unconscious group of three alone, I headed towards where Grand, Trenza, and Scar were supposed to be, which was on the other side of the ship, in the lower levels. Once I arrived after busting through the deck and two floors, I spotted my three stooges, along with a fourth person.

"Janet? What are you doing over here? Shouldn't you still be caged up?" Questioned Diddy as he slowed his descent and landed on the ground before raising his eyebrow and looking at Janet, who was standing beside Grand.

"Eh, Diddy? Why are you here? Shouldn't you be fighting the Vice-admirals?" Replied Janet in surprise as she turned and glanced at Diddy, who smirked while spreading his arms.

"Where do you think I got all these wounds from? Do you think I did this myself?" Remarked Diddy with a smirk while slowly spinning in a circle, showcasing his wounded body.

"I take it all the Vice admirals were defeated, Captain?" Asked Scar lightly while leaning against the wall, occasionally glancing at Trenza.

"Hehe, of course; there were only five, after all. I'm somewhat confident we would've still won even if they had an extra person; I can fight against three of them, though it's not easy by any means." Replied Diddy with a grin as he glanced at Scar, who nodded before walking toward Grand and Trenza.

'Damn, Trenza got fucked up.' Thought Diddy with an ugly expression as he looked at Trenza's face.

"So, how is she?" Asked Diddy curiously with a frown as he examined Trenza, his shallow medical knowledge not being of any help whatsoever.

"She's breathing, which is good, but whoever she fought seriously damaged her face; I just hope it doesn't leave another permanent scar." Replied Grand with a deepened frown as he realigned Trenza's nose and set her jaw back into place.

"Hmm, you should head to the medical ward. I had found it when I was initially snooping the ship; it's towards the front." Said Diddy with a nod as he lightly hit Grand's back with his tail before pointing it towards the front of the ship.

"Haa, good idea; I can't do much with a few torn rags and my hands." Said Grand with a nod as he carefully picked up Trenza and started walking down the hall Diddy had pointed to, though summoned, and intercepted them.

Seeing the person I'd been hearing for the last minute finally turn the corner, I glanced at her and saw a bloody nurse with bullet holes all over her body as she leaned against the wall for support.

'She must be the one Trenza fought.' Thought Diddy with a slight frown as he eyed the nurse and started approaching her.

"Y-You pirates; s-stop where y-you a-are, don't you k-know it's a c-crime t-to go against the w-world government!?" Exclaimed the Nurse between her heavy breathing as she glanced at everyone, though her blurry vision made it hard for her to see accurately.

"E-Even if I must d-die, I-I'll kill a-all enemies of t-the-" Said the Nurse as she pushed off the wall and valiantly stood opposite the five, though she was interrupted when she felt something stab into her body.

"Then Die." Said Diddy with a growl as he looked up at the nurse with a hand stabbed into her chest before stabbing his other hand into her.

Gripping the nurse's ribcage, I gritted my teeth and pulled her apart, ripping her body in half as her blood, organs, and bones spilled out of her body and stained the floor.

"Tsk, don't touch my chef." Muttered Diddy as he dropped the nurse's corpse onto the ground before shaking the excess blood off his fur.

"Ugh, I-I think I'm going to be sick." Muttered Janet with a disgusted expression as she covered her mouth and looked away.