Chapter 168: Ruins Of Shandora

"We're changing directions; ignore that Enel fool. Mael will take care of him anyways; what I'm interested in is whatever is calling me." Stated Diddy with a slight grin as the snake, which was about to pounce on him, suddenly froze before collapsing on the branch with the white of its eyes visible.

"Hoho, that's fine by me, Captain; I was hardly intrigued with Enel to begin with. Besides, I'm far more curious about whatever is calling out to you; it must be something unique, no?" Said Sebas with a slight chuckle as he rubbed his bearded chin while floating in the air before glancing at Diddy with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, I'm the same as Father; Enel just seemed like an ass to me, so I hope Mael gives him a good beating." Remarked Trenza with a frown while shaking his head, only for a blue lightning bolt to suddenly strike her down from the sky, though, it was blocked by Diddy, who had raised his hand into the air, taking the brunt of the damage.

"I'll care about your opinion once you actually become decently strong; also, I'm not blocking the next one." Said Diddy lightly as he hit the back of Trenza's head with his tail, causing her to wince in pain before he leaped to the next closet branch.

"Hmph, maybe you and Enel should become friends; you both behave like asses to me." Stated Trenza with a huff of annoyance as she rubbed her head, glaring at Diddy, causing him to yank her off his back and dangle her in the air, only to drop her while leaping between branches.

Watching Trenza scream while falling, I just looked at her with a slight smirk, and just before she hit the ground, I heard Sebas sigh to himself before he raised his hand, causing her to suddenly float a few feet off the ground, only to be quickly raised into the air until she was hovering back at our level.

"What was that about me being an ass?" Asked Diddy with a grin as he crouched down on all fours, baring his teething while eyeing Trenza and licking his teeth.

"U-Um, you misheard me, Captain; I said you had a nice ass, not that you were being an ass, two completely different things." Replied Trenza nervously as she dismissively waved her hand at Diddy while still floating in the air, prompting him to turn his head completely around before gazing at his butt.

'Hmm, well, she's not wrong; I do got a pretty nice ass; all them squats weren't for nothing, it seems.' Mused Diddy with a faint smile as he looked at his butt before standing upright and gazing back at Trenza.

"Took long enough, but glad someone is capable of appreciating a hard-earned ass that took years to achieve, not like Freyja's stupid ass she got by eating a simple devil fruit." Remarked Diddy with a satisfied expression as he folded his arms and nodded, only to groan in annoyance when reminded of Freyja.

"I-I mean, Freyja does have a pretty nice, meaty, juicy ass too." Muttered Trenza under her breath while slightly blushing as the scene of Freyja and Scar walking away was still fresh in her mind, though Diddy overheard her words.

"Tch, drop her Sebas." Ordered Diddy with an ugly expression as he looked at Trenza before glancing at Sebas, who sighed while shaking his head.

"Haa, I do apologize in advance, Trenza; I hope you can forgive your old man." Said Sebas lightly as he suddenly lowered his hand, causing Trenza to once again fall to the ground while fearfully screaming the whole way down, which Diddy seemed to be taking pleasure in considering his large grin.

"Hmph, a muscle butt is always better than a fat butt." Muttered Diddy with a smile as he gazed upon Trenza's figure, which suddenly came to a half a few feet off the ground, only to return to eye level with Diddy.

"I-I'll stay silent now." Said Trenza quietly as Sebas gently placed her down on the same branch as Diddy before she approached him and carefully hopped on his back, refraining from further annoying him.