Chapter 128: I Have A Plan, Attack!

"You better have formulated a plan, Sebas, or I'm beating you up for requesting all of us present." Remarked Diddy with an annoyed expression as he lay in Freyja's bed while looking at Sebas.

"Tch, who said you could lay in my bed, Diddy!? It's going to be covered in fur!" Exclaimed Freyja angrily as she entered the Captain's quarters and saw Sebas, Mael, Scar, Grand, and Trenza, though she ignored them and focused on Diddy.

"Shut up, Woman. I'm laying in your bed 'cause I feel like it, and for the record, all of my fur is new, so I won't be shedding anytime soon." Replied Diddy blandly as he glanced at Freyja, who walked right toward him and slashed at him with her elongated nails, though he promptly evaded them.

"Don't care; get out of my bed!" Said Freyja angrily as horns, wings, and a tail sprouted from her body while eyeing Diddy, who was standing upside down on the ceiling.

"Hehe, then get out of my room; this is the Captain's quarters. Not the Vice-captain's quarters." Remarked Diddy with a feral smirk as he stepped forward, staring Freyja in the eyes while brandishing his own nails.

"I know she wishes to kill him, but do they always act like this?" Asked Mael calmly, sitting on a chair in the corner of the room while observing Freyja and Diddy about to fight.

"Eh, they're behaving rather tame right now; usually, they'd be chucking out fire and lightning by now." Said Trenza lightly as she looked at Mael before shifting her focus back to her pistol, which she was cleaning.

"Hmm, that must be the fire and lightning you spoke of." Commented Mael with a raised eyebrow as he saw Freyja's horns, nails, and the tip of her tail set ablaze while arcs of lightning danced about on Diddy's body.

"Haa, yes." Said Scar with a slight sigh while leaning against one of Freyja's closets, watching the fight about to erupt between his Captain and Vice-Captain.

"Excuse me, but could the two of you please save it for later; we aren't about to conduct your average raid; we are attacking a Celestial Dragon ship." Said Sebas lightly with a slight frown as he raised his hands to his side, causing Freyja and Diddy to float helplessly in the air.

"Tch, you're one lucky Vice-captain, Freyja." Remarked Diddy with a click of his tongue as he broke free of Sebas's hold and landed on the ground.

"Luck can only take me so far when I've got a stupid Captain leading us, Diddy." Retorted Freyja with a smirk as she also broke free of Sebas's hold and plopped on her bed.

Ignoring that stupid succubus lest I send her crashing through the ship, I approached Trenza, and without warning, I picked her up and tossed her over to Freyja, who promptly caught her before sitting down in her seat.

"You could've just asked!? Exclaimed Trenza in annoyance as she glared at Diddy, who ignored her while sitting in her previous seat.

"Oh my, Trenza, you smell so delicious." Remarked Freyja with a seductive smile as she sniffed Trenza's neck, causing her to freeze from bashfulness.

"T-Thanks?" Muttered Trenza with blushed cheeks in slight confusion while looking at Scar for help, though he also ignored her.

'Son of a bitch, Scar!' Thought Trenza angrily before accepting her fate.

"So, before that stupid Succubus interrupted things, what's the plan, Sebas?" Asked Diddy with a raised eyebrow as he looked at Sebas, who straightened his tie before speaking.

"Thanks to Mael's assistance, I've learned a rough layout of a Celestial Dragons ship, nothing detailed, and it's quite old, so it could very well be out of date, so I recommend not to trust it completely; just use it as a guide." Said Sebas as he floated a drawn blueprint of a Celestial Dragon ship into the middle, allowing everyone to get a good look at it.