Chapter 9: New Technique!

Looking at the moose beneath me, I jumped off his body while kicking towards his neck, launching two sharp blades of win that sliced right through his neck, decapitating him. Landing on the ground a few meters away from the dead moose, I look at the charging bear and narrowly avoid his body by merely a few inches, though while he runs past me, I stab his body with my fingers many times in quick succession; by the time he passed me, the side of his body was filled with tiny holes leaking blood.

Although I had stabbed the bear numerous times, I hardly did any damage because of the sheer difference in size; I mainly just annoyed him, though that was good enough for me. While looking at the bear, I heard a loud gust of wind coming from my left, and if it weren't for my flexibility, I probably wouldn't have been able to dodge the wolf.

While dodging the wolf, the stupid lizard launched a few more sharp blades of wind, which I must admit was an opportune moment to do so as I wasn't in the best position to dodge. Still, even so, my flexibility allowed me to just narrowly evade the two of them.

"That was close." Muttered Diddy as he saw pieces of his hair fall.

Standing back up, I glared at the lizard and launched myself toward him using the same technique as before; when I neared him, I swiftly maneuvered to his blind spot by propelling myself off the air. Now that I was behind him, I kicked at him, launching two blades of wind that sliced off his two hind legs, causing him to roar in agony as he fell to the ground.

Having cut off his legs at the mid-section of the thigh, I knew he'd die quickly from blood loss, so I left him be while shifting my focus to the remaining two beasts, the wolf and bear. While walking towards them with a smirk, the wolf, who had a broken jaw, charged at me first with great speed; seeing him quickly approaching me, I stopped moving and put my arms in front of my chest as if blocking. Right when the wolf was about to collide head-first with me, I hardened my body, and with how fast the wolf was moving, his head turned into meat paste when he crashed into my body.

'Ugh, disgusting.' Thought Diddy with a frown as he kicked the dead wolf away while wiping chunks of brain off his body.

With the stupid wolf having practically killed himself, I decided to clean myself after I'd dealt with the bear, which seemed to have already accepted its death from the resolute look on its face. Propelling myself toward the bear after kicking the ground, I reeled my hand back and punched the bear's side, yet when I did, it felt like I had hit a brick wall.

"You're much better at this technique than any other bear I've fought against, yet how long will it take until I break through your defense?" Questioned Diddy with a feral smirk as he clenched his fists and began raining down numerous attacks on the bear.

Every time I attacked the bear, I pushed him back a bit, but I couldn't break through his defense; seeing how my regular attacks weren't strong enough to break his defense, I stopped attacking him momentarily as I prepared my strongest move.

Reeling my arm back, I tightly clenched my right fist and flexed all the muscles to their maxim, increasing their durability and strength while my arm took on a more vascular look, though I didn't use the hardening technique as I can't use it while moving, yet anyways. Gathering all the strength in my body into my fist, I punched the bear, breaking straight through its defense while causing a ripple effect to spread through the bear's body with my fist at the center.

'Hyper Fist!'

As I retracted my fist, which had left a deep imprint on the bear's side, I watched how his unresponsive body collapsed on the ground with only the white of his eyes visible while his mouth leaked large quantities of blood.