Chapter 22: Staff Dojo

Watching the monstrous form of Freyja leave the room by simply walking through the door, destroying it along with some of the wall, I chuckled to myself as I could tell it was taking a substantial amount of her will not to attack me.

"Hehe, make sure to repair the door; otherwise, I'll put you in a coma." Remarked Diddy with laughter while eyeing Freyja, who continued to ignore Diddy while walking down the hall.

With Freyja gone, I quickly finished the food that remained before exiting the room, heading toward the gym to train and continue creating my fighting style, which I've made slight progress in, but nothing substantial, unfortunately.

'I suppose creating a perfect fighting style will be difficult; however, I know for certain in the end, everything will be worth it!' Thought Diddy with a smile as he entered the gym, which still had a large hole in the wall from before.

Starting off with the usual strength training, which consisted of using heavy weights, I did my usual routine before finishing four hours later; with my strength training complete for the day, I took a slight break before I started practicing various techniques I had acquired from fighting dojo masters, against a metal dummy.

The main reason I started hunting dojo Masters is solely because I intend to gather as many different techniques and martial arts so that I may incorporate the best pieces of each martial art into my fighting style; however, even with my incredible talent for fighting, my idea hasn't proved to be easy. Attempting to combine a little over two-hundred different martial arts into one technique is already difficult, let alone individually breaking down each martial art and only incorporating the best pieces.

Worst of all is that I haven't even mastered all the available martial arts on this island, so I still have a long way to go, though I've already made decent progress in the past two years. I've created a total of sixteen weaker variations of my technique, which is supposed to allow me to fight opponents of varying sizes, unique abilities, and environments. However, there is one big problem, water; I don't have any way to effectively fight underwater, though thankfully, I already have a solution for that.

'Fishman; I've acquired only a little information on them, but if anyone will have a martial art that allows them to fight while underwater, it's them, without a doubt. Though locating one will be the hard part.' Thought Diddy as he punched the metal dummy while his heart powerfully pulsated, causing the metal dummy to get decimated instantly.

Looking at the destroyed metal dummy, I glanced at the sky, only to notice dusk was right around the corner, signifying how long I'd been training for as I had entered the gym relatively early in the morning. Figuring that was enough training for today, I exited the gym and headed to my room to take a hot bath; once I finished bathing, I left the manor and jumped into the dim sky while heading toward the dojo district.

As I ran through the night while observing the city down below me, I'd occasionally be assaulted with the stench of sex, causing me to grunt in annoyance since I knew Freyja was down there feeding on some men; I didn't really care what she did, I just found the smell to be annoying. Deciding to pick a dojo that wasn't within the range of Freyja's orgy, I looked around for a few minutes before settling on one of the few rare dojos where their martial art revolved around using a weapon.

Landing just in front of the dojo, I looked up at the sign, and although I didn't know why, I had a vague feeling this would be a unique experience.

"Staff Dojo? Plain name, but I can feel it luring me inside." Remarked Diddy with a curious expression as he entered the Dojo.

When I entered the Dojo, for some reason, I was slightly excited, which surprised me as the inside was just as equally plain as the sign; mats covered the ground, and that was it, well, except for the few people still inside the dojo, but since it was nighttime, it's expected. None of the people noticed me enter as they were deeply focused on their training, which was good for them, as it gave them a moment longer to live.