Chapter 105: Pirate Royale!

While Diddy was happily fighting it out against his vice-captain and second-mate, the other three Frenzy Pirates, Grand, Trenza, and Scar, who had all fallen into the dark hole, were now worrying about their new situation and how they would escape to regroup with their crew members.
___
___

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Yelled Trenza fearfully, tears streaming from her face that was washed away from the wind as she continued falling down the deep hole.

"H-How deep does it go!?" Exclaimed Grand with a frown as he plunged down the seemingly endless abyss alongside Trenza.

For what felt like an eternity, Grand and I plunged down this immeasurably deep hole, and just when I started to calm down, I noticed a dim light far away along with the ground, which was the complete opposite of what I wished to see.

"Please, God, if you exist, let me survive this fall!" Said Trenza as she clasped her hands and prayed to whatever god that may be listening.

Seeing the ground below us rapidly approaching, I closed my eyes and prayed even faster, not knowing whether that would make a difference, but it at least felt like it. The seconds passed by, and against my better judgment, I slightly opened my eyes, peeking down below, only to see the ground, which was practically in my face; I widened my eyes at my death and just before my body splattered against the ground, a large bag of air suddenly manifested itself from the side of the wall. I didn't even have time to think before my body collided with it; sinking deep into the bag, my momentum finally stopped, though just when I thought it was over, I felt the airbag tremble, causing me to be flung back into the air like a shooting bullet.

"AHHHHHHHH!!" Yelled Trenza in fear and anger as she shot back into the hole, not knowing it was all because Grand unintentionally propelled her back into the abyss.

For several seconds, I flew back through the abyss, heading back toward the top, but eventually, I started to slow down. While doing so, I heard another voice that was also rapidly approaching me in the air.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" Yelled Scar with his dagger in hand as he plummeted through the abyss while trying his best to maneuver to the wall, even mimicking Diddy by kicking the air.

"Eh, that voice, is that Scar?" Said Trenza in surprise as she looked upwards, only to see Scar's figure get progressively bigger and at a rapid rate to boot.

Coming to a complete halt, gravity did its work and began to take hold of me as I started falling back toward the ground along Scar; though since I now knew I wouldn't be dying, most of my fear had vanished, now I was just waiting so I could finally touch the sweet ground again.

"Scar, stop yelling, we're going to be fine; there are these airbags that'll catch us at the bottom!" Remarked Trenza loudly while looking at Scar, her voice barely reaching him from their bodies ripping through the air as they plummeted to the ground.

"O-Okay!" Replied Scar with a nervous gulp as he glanced at Trenza before looking downward in uncertainty while tightly clenching his dagger.

Shortly after that, we neared the ground, which was thankfully still covered by those airbags, and when we collided with them, just like what happened previously, we sunk into them before we eventually stopped. Climbing out of the giant airbag, I slid down the side and landed softly on the ground; I was tempted to kiss it in joy, but I stopped myself as the ground we were standing on looked very dirty.

"Grand, Scar, you two okay?" Asked Trenza as she unholstered Sunaipu and her other pistol while Scar, who had just emerged from the airbag, guarded her rear.

"Yes, I'm fine." Replied Scar quietly as he warily eyed his surroundings, though it was pitch black, so he saw nothing while keeping his back pressed against Trenza, following her every footstep.

One Piece: Chaos Kongजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें