Chapter 173: Lustful Angel Island

"U-Um, Captain, are you okay?" Asked Trenza hesitantly while floating in the air beside Sebas as the two gazed at Diddy eating the dead snake.

"Better, why do you ask?" Replied Diddy with a raised eyebrow as he glanced at the two before stuffing his hand into the snake, ripping out a piece of its muscle before ripping it to shreds with his teeth.

"Well, because even after you killed it, you spent a good ten or so minutes lacerating the snake's body; I had thought you went insane from that cloud somehow." Remarked Trenza lightly as she looked at Diddy in slight revulsion while he ate raw food.

"Oh, no, I was just using the snake's body to vent some of my emotions; now, I'm feeling much better, though, only for now." Stated Diddy as he finished eating the snake before standing up while lightning coiled around his body, burning the blood off his fur and skin and leaving behind a smell of iron.

Dusting my hands off, I leaped into the air, causing Nimbus to appear right beneath my feet as I floated toward the father-daughter duo in the distance while the stupid pain continued to wreak havoc within my head, though I was feeling a lot less stressed than before; however, I'm sure I'll get pissed again in the near future if this isn't resolved.

"C'mon, let's go back to those cloud islands; we'll find the Strawhat's ship, and I'll use that to track Robins's smell." Remarked Diddy as he stopped before the two, before sitting down on Nimbus and flying back where they initially came from; Sebas and Trenza promptly followed behind him.

"You previously said the sea of clouds is similar in nature to the ocean below, Captain; will that not make tracking Robin harder, or does that not apply? My sense of smell isn't that strong, so I wouldn't know." Asked Sebas curiously as he flew right behind Diddy while navigating through the forest, passing numerous seeping and hunting beasts amidst the coming night.

"Tsk, now that you mention it, I don't know. I wasn't focusing on smelling it, so I don't remember, though even if it's difficult, it should still be doable." Replied Diddy with a frown as he clicked his tongue before shaking his head while Sebas nodded.

Although the trip took some time, we eventually managed to exit the swampy forest and emerge from the Upperyard, spotting Angel Island, the floating town of clouds; we headed straight for it, arriving there after a few minutes. The instant we arrived, I hopped off Nimbus, causing it to return to my body, while Trenza and Sebas softly landed on the ground, followed by a potent scent wafting through the air, one I know far too well.

"Tch, fucking Freyja; it's been at least two hours, and she still hasn't finished? Is she a Succubus or what?" Muttered Diddy mockingly as he stared in the direction where the scent originated from before shaking his head in annoyance.

"Hoho, it seems Freyja has been thoroughly enjoying herself." Said Sebas lightly with a chuckle as he looked at a distant house, spotting a malnourished man, wearing no clothes, leaning up against the door while sleeping with an erection, surprisingly still alive.

Grunting in annoyance, I glanced at the quiet Trenza, and unsurprisingly, she was having a rather difficult time resisting Freyja's pheromones; I could see her pervertedly rubbing her legs together while occasionally glancing between Sebas, the unconscious, malnourished man, and me with a lustful glint in her eyes.

"S-So, is anyone else hot?" Asked Trenza as she audibly gulped while looking at Sebas and Diddy before removing her shirt, only her bra keeping her chest hidden.

Zapping Trenza with lightning, causing her to spazz uncontrollably as she dropped to the ground, I glanced at Sebas, who sighed before lifting his hand, causing her to float into the air while the two of us ignored whatever the hell Freyja was doing and headed back toward our ship in the distance.