Chapter 42: Freyja Vs Hina!

After my remark, she didn't respond and dashed right for me as she extended her arm to her side, while I, on the other hand, just stood still and watched her, curious about her devil fruit ability since she carried a similar scent to Sebas, Freyja and a few others I've encountered in the past. Once she reached me, she clotheslined me, yet instead of getting hit, her arm went right through me while leaving behind an iron rod that trapped my arms; it was surprising, but I wasn't given any time to relax as she kicked my legs, causing her legs to go right through mine, once again caging me, trapping my legs.

"What are you waiting for? Fire! He is still very much a threat even with him being caged." Yelled Hina as she turned around and eyed Ness.

"Y-You heard her! FIRE!" Stated Ness as he lowered his raised hands, causing all the trembling marines, who had regained their confidence from Hina's display of might, to unleash an onslaught of bullets, cannonballs, and even explosives.

"Hehe; what fun." Muttered Diddy with a grin just as he got bombarded with various attacks.

Even though my limbs were constricted, I could still use tekkai, completely ignoring most of their attacks, though the explosives did hurt a little; not only did I have to worry about the flames from the explosion, but the shockwaves as well, since tekkai was utterly defenseless against that. However, other than slightly injuring me, the marine's attacks didn't do much, the thing that hurt me the most were the shockwaves, yet they were far too weak to do any actual damage to me, at most making me feel uncomfortable as they caused my organs to slightly shake, though this did get me thinking about a new technique.

'Hmm, if I could use tekkai on not only my muscles and skin but also on my organs, and possibly even bones, it would greatly enhance my defense capabilities; I'm definitely skilled enough in the rokushiki to do something like that, the thing that's holding me back is the control of my body. I need to somehow gain absolute control over my body; if I can do that, it will bring about several other benefits and greatly increase how to effectively and efficiently use my strength.' Pondered Diddy seriously with his eyes closed while still getting hit with numerous explosions and bullets, creating a large smoke cloud that concealed his figure.

"Stop!" Yelled Ness as he raised his hand, causing the numerous marines to halt their fire as they all nervously looked at the large smoke cloud, though after eyeing it for several seconds and seeing no movement, they all released a sigh.

"Stop paying attention to my stupid Captain; as much as I would love to see it happen, you can't beat him; you're just wasting your time." Remarked Freyja with a frown as she speedily flew toward Hina while brandishing her long nails, though she blocked her attack by creating an iron rod from her body, causing the two to enter a struggle.

"Even if he isn't dead, Hina immobilized him; he'll be a much easier enemy to deal with. Seeing how you don't seem to like him, why don't you don't stop this futile nonsense and help Hina take him down?" Stated Hina with a frown while furrowing her brows as she looked at Freyja, who brandished her other hand.

"It's not a bad offer, but unfortunately, with just the two of us, I don't have much confidence in beating him; besides, he won't stay immobilized for long, and there he goes." Replied Freyja while attacking Hina's iron bar with her other hand, flinging her a few meters back as she looked at the large smoke cloud, her ear twitching.

Breaking the two iron bars off me while still concealed behind the smoke, I threw one of them toward Freyja and the other one toward Hina; Freyja simply dodged it, while the other hit Hina, though it seemed to cause no damage as it was absorbed back into her body.

"Hehe, what the hell are you doing, Freya? You know I don't like it when someone interrupts my fun." Said Diddy with a feral grin as he used geppo with his hands, causing a large chunk of the smoke cloud to disperse, revealing his slightly injured body, though that alone was enough to discourage everyone, including Hina.