Chapter 136: Sebas Vs. Gion

"Hehe, that's perfect; now I can finally take care of these annoying marines." Said Diddy with a grin as he charged at Cancer and Hosen, who ferociously fought back against him, though without Gion, they were on the losing end, although it wasn't obvious.

Seeing Captain return to fighting his original opponents, I, too, focused on my opponent while floating back to where we were previously fighting before I was forced to leave.

"It's good that you came in time; we were close to defeating Chaos Kong." Remarked Gion with a frown as she chased after Sebas, using her observation haki to dodge the ethereal psionic attacks.

"Hoho, I'm not so sure about that; Captain looked like he was giving you three a rather difficult time." Replied Sebas with a slight smile as he waved his hand, ripping off a piece of the ship before hurling it to Gion, who cleanly sliced it in two with her sword while launching a sword wave at him.

Erecting a psionic wall, I blocked the sword wave before morphing the invisible wall into numerous arrows as I once again waved my hand, shooting them all toward Gion; although she didn't manage to dodge all of them since I also kept her preoccupied by throwing small objects at her. However, while a few of my arrows succeeded in hitting their target, they didn't cause too much damage; her haki is an effective counter against my psionic energy, so other than slowing her down momentarily, I didn't succeed in doing much.

'My mind is beginning to throb in pain, and thanks to those CP agents, I didn't get a chance to rest for even a few seconds. I fought them, manipulated the minds of the six captured men, and then fought some more while returning.' Thought Sebas with a frown as he clenched his fist, causing the deck beneath Gion's feet to collapse, though she did a flip and used her sword to keep balance before continuing on.

However, thankfully, I've been training for a day just like this, where I'd fight someone who requires me to every ounce of my mental capacity to win. Floating a few feet above the deck, I suddenly stopped and raised both of my hands to the side, finally utilizing the full extent of my mind, though given my already poor condition, it was proving quite straining.

'Mind over matter, Sebas.' Thought Sebas lightly with an intense expression as sweat poured down his face and the entire ship started to tremble from the might of his powerful mind.

I wasn't trying to lift the ship; no, that was too much for me; I don't even know if Captain could do such a thing. What I was doing was ripping out large pieces of the ship, a difficult process as I was doing it for nearly a hundred different pieces at the same time, and of course, my opponent wasn't just Idly standing around.

Seeing her rapidly approach me, I yanked one of the pieces I was controlling, causing it to crash through the deck as the wooden pillar arrived just in time to block the sword slash from Gion; grabbing the piece she had sliced off, I chucked it at her, pushing her back a little, though it was all I needed and with a grunt, numerous pieces large wooden, iron, and steel pieces crashed through the deck and the hull of the ship.

"Constellation Galore!" Said Sebas loudly as he floated over one hundred objects in the sky above where he and Gion were fighting, causing everyone to look above.
___
___

Seeing all those things floating in the air, I chuckled loudly in delight as I flung Cancer back to Hosen.

"Hehe, Sebas is finally going all out; I've been curious how strong he has gotten since Briss Kingdom." Remarked Diddy with a feral grin as he looked up at the sky before shifting his focus back to his battle.
___
___

Getting punched in the face, I forced a step back, but before Dalmatian could follow through with his second attack, I outstretched my hand, catching his fist before yanking him forward and kneeing him in the chest.