Chapter 113: Eternal Pose

"Ugh, yes, pretty much, though, refrain from ever using that term again. I wouldn't want such a slut like you as my Queen." Replied Diddy, shivering in pure disgust as he looked at Freyja, who was doing the same.

"Don't need to tell me twice; I won't ever be saying that again; besides, I wouldn't want a crazy monkey like you as my King either." Said Freyja as she took slow breaths, feeling nauseous from her earlier statement.

The rest of the flight towards the mountain was silent, which I enjoyed after what Freyja had just said, though as we got close, I started to frown when I sensed that same intrusive feeling from when I was fighting both Freyja and Sebas. I could feel itself try to wiggle its way into my mind to cloud and confuse my senses, though I was able to ward it off; however, the same couldn't be said for Freyja since she's long since been affected.

"We've arrived, Freyja." Said Diddy as he descended to the ground while glancing at Freyja, who just floated in the air, looking to her right.

"What's going on? Why did you suddenly stop, Diddy?" Asked Freyja with a frown while looking to her right, seemingly speaking to Diddy even though he was standing on the ground.

"Tch, great, it's gotten worse, though I suppose that must mean we're heading in the right direction, and if we're not, that sucks." Remarked Diddy as he folded his arms and watched Freyja converse with a person that didn't exist.

Shaking my head in amusement at the sight of Freyja seemingly going insane, I leaped up to her and grabbed her arm, though the instant I did so, she opened her mouth and blasted me with a breath of flames, forcing me to release her arm and dodge out the way as I wasn't expecting her to do that.

'Fuck me, if this were a normal situation, I definitely would've smacked the shit out of her.' Thought Diddy while clicking his tongue in annoyance as he eyed Freyja, who went into a fighting stance and warily eyed her surroundings.

"The fuck you mean you didn't sense anyone, Diddy? Don't you have super acute senses or something!?" Exclaimed Freyja angrily as a tail and horns emerged from her back and head, respectively, while she constantly eyed the vicinity, only for her eyes to widen, causing her to turn around and swipe the air behind her suddenly.

"Haa, it's not just my eyes that are being messed with anymore, is it? Diddy, where are you; as much as I loathe your existence, grab my hand; at least then, I'll know where you're at." Added Freyja with a sigh of defeat as she floated in the air while looking around before outstretched her hand in a random direction.

I don't know what she experienced in that illusion, but clearly, the Diddy she was talking to didn't act very Diddy-like, which allowed her to conclude that more of her senses were being messed with.

'Heh, illusion, maybe that's the devil fruit user's ability; it would make sense. Illusions are meant to confuse and muddle one's senses.' Thought Diddy with a thoughtful expression as he approached Freyja and grabbed her outstretched hand, prepared in case she attacked again.

"Zap me-" Said Freyja as she looked at Diddy even though she couldn't actually see him, though before she could finish talking, Diddy shocked her with a decently strong current of electricity.

"Ugh, f-fuck; that's definitely you. Freaking bastard." Muttered Freyja with a scowl as she hissed in pain while eyeing her burnt and smoking hand that was repairing itself at a visible speed.

Grinning, I was tempted to zap her again, but I'll save it for later when we returned to the ship as this wasn't the best time to do it; besides, I wanted her to properly see me when I shock her with lightning.

'Okay, so what the hell are we supposed to do now? I think I'd rather die than lead Freyja around like she's some child while holding her hand.' Thought Diddy as he looked around, searching for anything, though he inwardly cursed when he found nothing to help his predicament.